CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

Ohhh, those type of screws :sweat_smile: Damn, youā€™re more machine that me lol :stuck_out_tongue:

ohhhhhhhhhh, yesā€¦:grin: I knew this LONG time before, so :stuck_out_tongue:back to ya pic, the greenish thing on the leftā€¦

There is not greenish thing. Whereabouts on the left do you mean?

just a tryā€¦but for real: the folders on the tuner [how great to beback on notebookā€¦so much easier to useā€¦:grin:

It was already mentioned and no.

what is thewhite thing infront of the shelf?

Itā€™s chocolate Easter egg packaging. I use it to keep bits of Lego in it when Iā€™m building something. And itā€™s not that.

The adapter on the floor?

the Lindt box?

No and no.

@The_early_walker how sweet of them to bring you cards. I bet you were really looking forward to that Muse concert and hope you still get to see them :slight_smile:

@the_termin8r

I somehow have the feeling that Iā€™ve seen these objects in your other pictures beforeā€¦ ? Are these the odd ones out?

I hope you get better @The_early_walker! Iā€™m sorry to hear about you being in hospital

1 Like

Yes, theyā€™re my rc car batteries, I donā€™t keep them there, they usually stay on top of the charger, I just moved them there for the sake of the pic.

Alright cool, let me fix something up. Give me a few minutes :slight_smile:

Welllā€¦ Here it is:

lol :joy: that isa nice oneā€¦so the guitarre girl? [is the guyon the plattform Mike?]

It must be The Mike. :grin:

Mike is ok. The rest is odd :smile:

Mike sticks out like a sore thumb lol

Hahaha yeah Mike is the odd one out again. Soā€¦ Then it is your turn @samuel_the_leader! :stuck_out_tongue: