CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

Nope, not my PSP charger.

Also nice avatar lol

Restoring Force cd, in the white box?

Nope, thatā€™s only there because it wonā€™t fit in my rack. It sends my OCD skyrocketing because I now have to put it at the front of the box but it means that itā€™s in the middle of Hollywood Undead because half of HU is at the bottom of the right column and the other half is in the box. :confused:

Thanks! I try to keep the shape. (Also, thatā€™s probably my favorite episode of the show)

Is it the Fort Minor CD? The only FM stuff, I can see.

Nope.

Is there something lying on the top CD? Is it odd?

Nope, thereā€™s nothing on top of any CDs.

The white plug beside the bluestriped box?

Nope.

I honesty thought this would be guessed almost immediately.

No light at the cd player it is off or rotten ?

I tried checking if the cds in the rack are in alphabetical order but canā€™t zoom in that much to tell.

The sheet with the blue back on top of the player?

the ear/headphone isnĀ“t in the right entrance of the tunerā€¦:grinning:

The blue box

hey @gatsie whats about the bridge? :relaxed:

Hiya @The_early_walker! They actually managed to do the whole transfer of the bridge in 7 hours and placed it alongside the bridge that will be replaced. There was still an issue with the train traffic though during the weekend. In August they will actually install the bridge, so that will be another exciting period of being locked away from Amsterdam on this wonderful Island again :slight_smile:

And how are you? Still in hospital? Hope all is well!

Thatā€™s not it and it was off at the time.

Itā€™s not the order of the CDs. Theyā€™re in order of my fav bands at the top left and going down. Each bandā€™s albums are in release date order. So obviously LP is top and then Iā€™ve got Red, Blindspott/Blacklistt, etcā€¦

Not the notebook

Nope, itā€™s in the correct slot, the other is an input slot and is too small.

No (neither of the 2)

WOW the technique today is exiting, lol :open_mouth:
unfortunatly they saw thrue an x-ray, that IĀ“ve two broken screws in my neckā€¦however, could be worseā€¦:persevere:ā€¦the funny is that I feel real well here, not to forgett: ysterday I suffered hard, it was the Muse-Drones-Show date in Vienna, I bought the FOS Cards quite a long time ago, now I wannasee them in August, husband&daughter brought cards.:heart:ā€¦lol

How on Earth did you get screws in your neck? 0_0 Did you like fall over on an old plank of wood with screws coming out of it?

IĀ“m more similar to a machine then you think :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: - there is sm metall in me @the_termin8r TITANIUM 2 out of 6 screws [ in the cerval spine] are broken, :mask: it is like a shelf, you must imagine same tecnique for ya bonesā€¦lol, one is comming out right to my neck, right now, after the doc told this, I really can feel it :upside_down: