CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

Is it the paintbrush? Or the pliers?

No

What cigar box? I think youā€™re seeing things again @The_early_walker :stuck_out_tongue: Besides, I donā€™t smoke.

No and no.

If you guys want to make it easier, look at my pics of the same area of my room from before.

the shelf left is new, odd? :grinning:

The orange thing in the bowl? There used to be some coins before.

Iā€™ve had that since I moved into this house and no

There still is. The orange thing is the top of a 2p coin (itā€™s orange because the copper reflected the flash). And no.

soooooo, it is epic as you are lolā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:
so, thanx for the hint [bags] I got my mobile back,
and:
is the dose on the sheld, red top, yellow brown stripes the odd one???:cold_sweat:

So it was lol. How did you miss it?

Not the pencil sharpener

not really, lol hi Rob, what about the week, done all assignments @the_termin8r1?

so is the changing in ya room? think the desk is now at the wall ya bed wasā€¦further? Is this odd?

Hi @The_early_walker \o

One short one left that I can do over the weekend

Nope, I donā€™t rearrange my furniture in my room. My desk is still at my window.

so it is dark already in England? :stuck_out_tongue: [ comps on ya disciplineā€¦:grin:]

Not yet.

but the pic is no sunlight, so whereĀ“s the window supp to be? lol

and as odd one guess: the green thing in ya shelfā€¦aboveā€¦lack of voks feelableā€¦
need a native speaker to talk to, anybody here? donĀ“t be shy, AND FEMALE VOICES ARE APPRECHIATED CAUSE OF MORE MODULATED SPEECH-USE::::lol

Behind the blue curtain lol. At the time of taking the photo it was dark outside. It was in the evening.

What green thing?

Do you mean this:

If so then no. Itā€™s the edge of a CD.

:confounded::cry::persevere::triumph:
the thing over there lol :grin:

Over where?

over there, lol nicE new iconā€¦lol the thing over there under the other lol [me overfloating sooooooooooooo funny, lol, it is happen I lost my mind]

untill sunday, MUSE SHOWS ON SATURDAY FOR ME:::::::::::::::EXCITED ME :heartbeat::heartbeat:

Hang on. Over or under? Make you mind up lol.

If you mean the grey thing (Casio calculator) on top of the CD then no

If you mean the orange thing (A box of small tip screwdrivers) then also no.

Otherwise I donā€™t know what you mean. print-screen the pic, open a word document and circle when you want to point out and print-screen then and post it here.

seems me meant these two things [lol :grinning: two out of hundred aint that bad] strategic me, showing dump sideā€¦beaware
the pencil-holder itselfā€¦lol itĀ“s so clearā€¦glasss mb odd?

Is it the pencil sharpener?

Not the pen pot. And itā€™s plastic

@The_early_walker already said that and no.