CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

Tissues and no.

lip balm? nivea?

No, at least not at the time of taking the pic.

baked in belgium?

I said the waffle box isn’t part of it. Lol

just found :sweat_smile: lol sry

my last try : i’ll let others in then… belt?

No

The white thingy in plastic between the belt and the cards…
The rest look like things you carry on you…

No, that’s a bag of napkins I have on me at all times. Sounds weird, I know, but you’d be surprised how often I use them. It’s become an inside joke among my friends, but they use my napkins too lol. They’re in a bag, because as I found out, if they’re not they shred in your pocket as you walk and make a total mess. All the items in the image are things I have on me.

Damn, I was so sure :grin:
The only other thing I can think of is the badge (backstage pass?) that’s turned around next to the oyster card

Nope, and that’s my uni ID.

Clue: Think of where all of these items might be kept.

Ok, last try… The watch… It seems the only thing that you wear directly on your skin, the rest fits in a bag or so…

Yeez, I used to be good in this kind of stuff :sob: :rofl:

1 Like

Correct. Everything else lives in my trouser pockets (apart from the belt obviously, which lives on the trousers). The tissues and lip balm don’t usually stay in my pocket, but they did at the time of taking the pic.

Your turn.

2 Likes

Yay :blush:

Yay :face_vomiting: :grin:

Coming up with a new one seems harder than solving it… But I’ll think of something :thinking::blush:

2 Likes

Wow… How many pockets do you have? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Join the club. LMAO

8 on my trousers and then 7 on both my coats. So 15 if I’m wearing a coat or 8 if I’m not. Pockets are very valuable to me and I usually have 3 spare trouser pockets and most of my coat pockets empty.

My priority list when I’m buying clothes:

1. Mobility & comfort
  2. Pockets
  3. Everything else

Bump

I take a go :wink:

IMG-20190529-WA0002

2 Likes

The deer?

1 Like

Yeah. To easy. But cute.