Chigokurosaki's Apology

Guess the get a life part was on point…
Better you than a stranger being a d*** for no reason I suppose

3 Likes

So… You were Charlie and Iridescent13? … Well… That’s… Ahh… I don’t know how to explain it… It’s…

However… The important thing is that you accepted it… Thanks for saying the true.

On Topic: trying to keep myself kind and optimistic.

5 Likes

No, I was numb320 and iridescent, but I honestly don’t know who Charlie is. But I admit I fucked up, and again, I’m sorry.

1 Like

No need to say sorry, you didn’t killed anybody, or you did it? Jajaja jk c’mon! You said it, it was a joke. Ok? Let’s forget this, you learnt the lesson, the rest doesn’t matter.

6 Likes

Dude, thanks for revealing this, you’re reallly brave. I forgive you

3 Likes

@chigokurosaki Apologies accepted. Let’s move on ! :wink:

Coffee time and thinking about my bed and me, next saturday morning. :heart_eyes::grin:

2 Likes

Yes, he did…he killed my pet frog.

1 Like

Moved into its own topic because it really had nothing to do with the topic it was originally posted in, and what good is an apology if not everyone is going to see it?

10 Likes

Good idea actually :+1:t2:

You should add the part where he volunteers to take a punch from both me and @melisLP when we meet on behalf of the whole family
If we knew one another better it’d be a kick in the family jewels on behalf of this family lol…:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

On the upside, Jordan doesn’t have to feel that guilty about banning “two people” :+1::joy:

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: that was not good. But it’s good to be honest…and you are. Thanks. We’ll forget it!

2 Likes

It made us laugh though. Apology accepted

2 Likes

Apology accepted :slight_smile: Next time if you wanna troll us, please don’t spam us in the process.

3 Likes

Well it takes a special person to admit it and i am sure it wasn’t easy . Yes I forgive you Chigo. We all make mistakes we wish we didn’t do or say. Everyone has their own reaction . So I am here to say I am your friend and don’t judge you So lets move on . A new day is here Happy Sunday Hope it is a good one. Think positive .

4 Likes

Wouldn’t guess it was you. But I’m glad that you were not Charlie because that one was really annoying :slight_smile:

Good of you to tell the truth, apology accepted :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I always appreciate it when people can tell the truth and apologize. So, thqnks for that, and don’t spam again :smiley:

3 Likes

Seriously dude… Next time just…

5 Likes

Thank you for this note. Please refer to the LP Underground Code of Conduct if you have any questions.

-LPU HQ

1 Like