Chat Room (TLPTV2)

Hellooooo :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What happened?

Hi there!!

:rofl: You know batman

Family. This time is my actual situation with my dad :confused:

Jaj our batman is not like that.

I got in a fight at bro’s soccer game a few weeks back, I thought it was over and done but the SOB is doing shit still wanting to pick a fight again

What’s going on with it? :thinking:
Want to share?

Lol I got a couple fractured ribs, the cops got called, our coach is suspended, their coach got fired,
How’s that for batman troubles? Lol

Lmao
Thanks

What a pity, people is very idiot :confused:

He couldn’t dance in the mid time :joy:

With this ribs, even better idea then hitting :cricket_bat_and_ball:

Yep yep
Anda el guey amenazando con la migra jajajaja
Puto me entrĂł por de atrĂĄs cuando no estaba viendo y se cree muy cabron

Lol the game didn’t get to halftime :joy:

Anyway what about you and pops? @anna834 is thinking it’s my dad lol

I was still sleepy :triumph:
Still am :laughing:

2 Likes

I don’t know how to explain it
 Lately I don’t feel comfortable when I talk with him, I don’t have anything to tell him and his convos are always the same. Nothing has changed with us in all these years, he talked to me a few minutes ago and it couldn’t care less his status, it was the same of always (complain about his problems) and honestly I felt like shit, I read his messages but I didn’t want to reply him back. I ended doing it, but I felt like shit too because I was lying to me (and somehow him) pretending that I care his problems when it is not like that.

I’ve been feeling like this since 2 years and I’m tired of this situation, for now I don’t want to know nothing about him , but at the same time I don’t want to lose contact with him, also I don’t want to lie to him.

It’s like I needed to leave him for a time, but I’m afraid of something bad occurs and I’m not there to him :upside_down_face:

as you can see/read I am not sure what to do/think about him

2 Likes

Reventale las patas al pendejo si se pesa de pilas jaja ok no. Batman no puede hacer eso, pero creo que tĂș sĂ­ jaj

1 Like

Ahhhh
 at first instance I think I’d say to be upfront with him dude
 and at least through a call not an email
 just
 say how you feel and that you care about being connected, that you need him around and there but st the moment you’re figuring out things for yourself and that it’s more pressure to not know how to act with him

People
don’t say things and hide behind white lies and think that doing so is the right thing to not hurt someone but truth is, the truth will be less painful than effing around with how you feel

It will be healthier for you to clear things up instead of getting these confused thoughts :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Low key
I’m tempted lol

What you mean? Batman has the dobby law, I can hurt and maim and injure just not kill :rofl:

Yeah
 lol
Given the right situation :upside_down_face:

Es malo el que una partecita pequeñita de mi por dentro querrĂ­a salir del paĂ­s(?)(?)(?) :see_no_evil:đŸ™‡đŸ»â€â™‚

1 Like