Chat Room (TLPTV2)

I’ll try to talk with him in these days, maybe the next weekend… thanks…

1 Like

That’s the idea XD

but… what happened if you hit injure someone to the point of death, and they die? You’d be a killer (?) :thinking:

Salí un rato hombre, cuando estés ruco vas a vivir en tu país lo que tu enfermedad te deje jajaj

1 Like

No arguing the point? :face_with_monocle:
No “I can’t do that…” :face_with_monocle:

Lol no no, if they die from an injury that wasn’t lethal then that’s on them to not have made it through :innocent:

Si salgo un rato, no entró de vuelta burro Jajajajaja
Ahorita con este guey de presi no puedo, anulo los permisos para salir…si no ya tendría boleto para Europa para hace meses :joy:

Interesting point of few.
I started to say probably the total contrary.
You can’t change parents.
You just can change yourself.
And sometimes to do this, it needs some space. Sigh, what isn’t possible when you are afraid for them at the same time.
It’s learning to let your childish wishes and needs behind. Be seperated and independent. Then you can connect with them, without be bothered by their crap.
I’ve learnd this, through therapy, with my mother. I can be with her now, listen to her complaining, all the time, about this bad world, about not having friends, about my brother in law taking the kid from her (totally imaginary stuff) I can be just there. Accept that it is her, her illness.
In that sense, I m not lying to her. But I also wouldn’t confront her with the truth of my thinking. It’s nothing that has to be with her.
And my dad? :joy: space is the way right now.
Not there jet, that he can’t hurt me anymore :rofl:

@IronSoldier16

Why should I do that? It’s better to face up the things that hide in a lie :upside_down_face: right?

:rofl: what a poor excuse, come on batsie, you could at least try a better excuse that that :joy:

De mojado(?) Jajja puto trump jaja

cof, cof, Stalker cof, cof

Translation :joy::rofl:

As if this is the reason :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
And sorry to tell you, racist assholes you have everywhere nowadays :face_vomiting:

No change them, but the situation they are living :confused: :cry: it’s BS

Somehow I already am, just come to the house to sleep.

In few words: break his legs :joy:

1 Like

I don’t nean seperation in space but in mind

It is not on you to safe. Just accept.
The only one you can safe is yourself.
And not to be bothered by their crap and still being around is help already.

But that’s just my view.
@framos1792 was different, not really sure how this work with parents so?

It hurt me see them suffering for things like that and don’t help them makes me feel like a damn bastard. I can’t be quiet without help them. It’s my father, no a stranger. But there are a lot of things between him and I…

Sorry.
Don’t listen to me.
I better shut up.

Life…

What a f*** up day!!
I need to yammer a little.
It rained constantly the whole time.
I had to take down all the fences from yesterday, cause there was no time then, due to the travel with the flock.
Then I fenced in the new place, Grain outgrowth, with really heavy soil. With every step more soil clung to my rubber boots and to that, my socks were constantly slipping down.
From where I was fencing, I could watch the flock in there old pasture. And at one moment, they decided that it wasn’t good enough anymore and just jumped their fence. (So much to my boss had selected all the jumpers). And they immediately run off in the other direction.
So I run after them, got them back. Not so easy with just one dog. Lille is still not allowed to work, cause of his back issues.
I tendet the flock for a moment and then put them in the new fence.
Now I decided that it would be safer to have the fence around tomorrows pasture already prepared.
So I had to take down the fence they had just jumped and build it up again.
All together 25 fences a 50m taken down and up again.
To much.
Had on top of that stomach ache, donno way.
Now, Im so exhausted that Im nearly crying.
But no sleep will come, cause now everything hurts. Neck, shoulder, chest, back.
F** this day!
I’m to old for this shit!

I’m so sorry Anna that you spent a tough day.
Just know this day is over and hopefully tomorrow will be brighter. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you my dear! :hugs::green_heart:
For everything :tea::cookie::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:ghost: :right_anger_bubble:

What did you say? If you haven’t said anything :upside_down_face:

I don’t know 🙇🏻‍♂️

Jaja ok. Finally free, dude?

Not really lol
How are you doing?