Chat Room (TLPTV2)

You’re welcome to join anytime if you like. I’m sure the main group wouldn’t mind, but you may want to ask first lol.

3 Likes

Glad you are ok @framos1792 ! Sucks that you have been busy.

And not to push my luck with me being your new favourite and all, but could it be they didn’t tell you they missed you because they were afraid it might get to your head? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:. Just teasing. So glad that you are back on here!

3 Likes

Who do I ask??

I’m at the hospital waiting for my tests and the doctors keep calling people that aren’t here?! Hahah

1 Like

I can ask for you if you would like to join.

Aye. Could you ask for me as well?

They are discussing it over atm, I’ll let you know.

Hello guys

@alz89 @jrtrussell there’s a good chance you guys can join the group, but just fyi, its always total chaos in there with around 500 or more messages a day sometimes. And @melisLP @framos1792 was wondering if you’d also like to join. And also, this isn’t the main lpu group, its another some of us on here have.

4 Likes

So there are new people going to be on WA when I get home

Thanks for warning. @chigokurosaki

Just kidding I am happy to have you guys join

1 Like

:scream::exploding_head: nooooo waaaaaaaay :scream::joy::joy::joy: how could that eeeeeeever happen? I’m soooooo humble :grimacing:

Gosh…day 1 and your straining the “favorite” status :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: jk haha
Thank you very much :blush:

1 Like

Yeah we’re just debating if aquaman should join since he’s the lamest superhero :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Jk hehehe I can’t imagine anyone being against it :crazy_face:

3 Likes

She’s right, you know it would go straight to your head. :stuck_out_tongue::joy:

1 Like

When I get home I tons have messages

I would start checking now but my stupid school has tons of stupid blocks but I was able to get into the forums lol

Well done! :grin:

Thanks , but I have wait to I get home to check WA

Wasn’t able to get into that on my school I pad

Cool thanks

1 Like

Even on a phone? Never heard of that before.

No I am a school I Pad

@AJ_7 does whats app work where you are? Cause we’d like for you to join our group as well if you are able and would like to.

1 Like

That is so sweet of you! Thank you very much! Unfortunately it doesn’t. It used to work, but then a year or two ago it started giving issues. If it ever starts to work for me, I would definitely love to join your group

4 Likes