3 Likes

Lmaoooo! :joy: :joy: :rofl: :female_detective:

3 Likes

Its called WA lmao

2 Likes

Which is?

Whats app

3 Likes

:scream: are you saying I could possibly be Portuguese somewhere down my ancestry? :star_struck::joy:
I always thought it was Spanish :grimacing:
I really really want to do the dna testing thing :joy: Iā€™ve been curious although I do know I have native Mexican Indian side too :sweat_smile:

And wellā€¦gangsta granny @lpfan61 should know! Sheā€™s my grandma! That explains it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: (I hope :cold_sweat: as I go check for cameras and bugs in my house :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Hello @AJ_7!!! Iā€™m alive! The joker had temporarily captured me with schoolwork, work and life and also I was slightly afraid to come back to the 1000 new posts :scream::joy::sweat_smile:
Youā€™re TOTALLY my favorite now! You missed me when not even the onions, my grandma or anyone else asked about me :scream::cold_sweat::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: @tenkaichi hasnā€™t been here in ages! (Where you at bro?!)
I think his new wife he married doesnā€™t allow him to come visit us :smiling_imp::ghost:)

I donā€™t need themā€¦ :crazy_face:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :roll_eyes: :frowning: I missed you too!

1 Like

:scream: how do you knooooow :scream:

And you maybe missed me but you didnā€™t ask about me like sweet @AJ_7 did :relieved:

Sooooā€¦ :face_with_raised_eyebrow::unamused::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:scream::thinking::bulb: maybe you didnā€™t ask about me because you were stalking me the whole time! :scream::cold_sweat:

4 Likes

I missed you too but knew you were busy!! :grin:

1 Like

Ohhhhā€¦yeahhhhhhā€¦NNNNOWWWW you tell me :roll_eyes::thinking:

Iā€™m beginning to think people are now just jelly that @AJ_7 is my favorite :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Haha Iā€™m serious!!! But because we are both Mexican I feel we donā€™t need to talk everyday :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

We were talking with you on WA :face_with_raised_eyebrow: how could we possibly miss you? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Iā€™m not on the WA so I missed him! Ha!!

1 Like

:rofl: well thatā€™s true, weā€™ve got that connection there going for us :thinking::grin: OKAY! Youā€™re my co-favorite! :star_struck:

Thatā€™s WA, this is a whole nother story :roll_eyes:
Plus I know you weā€™re basking in the freedom to be a full on care bear without me beating on you on the daily in here hehehe

We go at it here, we go at it there, whatā€™s the difference? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like