Chat Room (TLPTV2)

Enjoy your weekend :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

@framos1792 haven’t heard from you in a while. Just wanted to check up on you. I hope you are doing well!

I got a cool fact of the day for you all. Our beloved friend Tekashi 69 unfortunately was arrested a few weeks ago on a nice variety of minority charges. Unfortunately he could be facing up to 47 years in prison for these crimes. Currently he is 22 years old. This means that Tekashi 69 could be released from prison when he is 69 years old. He truly is a living meme.

1 Like

Ummmmmm… who’s Tekashi?? :monkey:

I think he’s @tenkaichi. :fearful:

I didn’t talk much with this user…maybe never… :sweat_smile:

Sam you online!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :heart: :smile:

Wrong one @lpfan61

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

No prob! And thanks! Now we know! :smile:

@alz89 I’m so happy you had a great meet with Rob and the other soldiers and had fun with them!! :smile: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:
And also, well done in hugging Rob!!! You did very well!! :laughing: :joy: :muscle: :hugs: :grin:

2 Likes

I thought it was only Rob and Eva

Don’t know if Eva met with Alz too…

Ahh, I thought you meant all of them together.

I don’t know for sure, but I understood they met separately… :sweat_smile: Alz and other soldiers and then Eva alone…

I’m bored at work!

@alz89 nothing to do there? :joy::joy: :joy:

Always work but couldn’t be bothered to do anything! Home now though…chilling! :rofl:

1 Like

relatable :joy::joy::joy:

A question :thinking:
@framos1792 where are you from?? Ramos is a very popular surname in my country! :portugal:

1 Like

He’s from Mexico :mexico: :grin:

1 Like

That explains :joy: thanks @lpfan61

2 Likes