Chat Room (TLPTV2)

I really hope it works for you very soon @AJ_7

And how are right now
Haven’t seen you in awhile

1 Like

probably Spanish (because you are from Mexico that never belonged to Portugal. at that time, we chose Brasil :brazil:). but Portugal and Spain’s history is very connected. It’s a kind of love/hate relationship :joy:

Alright @alz89 @jrtrussell its settled, you guys are welcome to join.

5 Likes

:frowning: you had me hopeful :grimacing: haha jk
I’m not sure who chose best :see_no_evil: Brazil or Mexico :joy: we’re both ehhhh… troubled :joy:

No shiznitt,
@alz89, @jrtrussell, if you guys want to message me on there, [spoiler]1-916-719-8397[/spoiler] Then I can add you guys in, I assume you wouldn’t want your numbers up on here and I’ve already given mine sooo figure that’s the easiest :joy:

3 Likes

You shared your number in public!!??!! :scream: :smiling_imp: :crazy_face:

1 Like

I’ve done it before that’s what I meant :joy::joy: @intheend gave me lots of trouble for it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and then Dani and a few people from the area have messaged me randomly saying they found it here :sweat_smile::joy: that’s how I met the group from nearby for the memorials :grin: a girl named Laurie messaged me about it :crazy_face: so whatever damage possible has already been made :joy:

1 Like

Lmaoooo! :joy: :joy: :rofl:

I was going to give mine, just when they are here. I don’t need any spam calls lol.

Lol I accused the crazy bunny of doing that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Edit: :thinking: a few minutes after posting it, I get a weird call from Ohio :thinking: coincidence? I think notttt! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Whaaat?? :hushed:

:joy::joy: it was steph trying to prank call me :roll_eyes::joy::grin:

4 Likes

I tried to save and then message you but didn’t work do I need to ass anything in front of the numbers?

:joy::sweat_smile:

No,:thinking: maybe no dashes, if it’s not working then email me your number to framos1992@yahoo.com

1 Like

ive emailed you…think it might be easier…thanks!

Ok, I think I messaged you on WA, not sure if you’ve gotten it yet :upside_down_face:

Try opening the app to see if you have messages :grin:

1 Like

Bout to say, i’m innocent lol.

nope not yet…maybe you need to add in +44 to mine…but not sure haha

Of course! Make sure to add the country code or it doesn’t work!

1 Like

It worksssss :crazy_face:

2 Likes