Chat Room (TLPTV2)

a72

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

bdcr

Baby dragon is cute and helpful, no like that onion :unamused: ugly and ridiculous onion :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thatā€™s you right?

Lol it help take away youā€™re boredom just like me :upside_down_face: whatā€™s the difference lol

Ahh chigo, trouble in paradise between you two? :joy:

Heā€™s also ā€œneutralā€ if you recall

So is granny, but we all know she has her side :joy:
That red pouty face side :joy:

2 Likes

What are you talking about??

3 Likes

How is everyone?? ive been slacking on here!

Helloooo! :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

All good here, and you?

1 Like

Iā€™m really good I just got another ticket so see Mike but in Prague this time!! and you? Hey, @lpfan61 hope youā€™re well too!

4 Likes

Yaaaaay!! Great!!
Iā€™m fine, thanks! :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Lucky! Let me fit in your suitcase please!
Nice to see you again!!! :hugs: howā€™re you keeping up?!

1 Like

Have a nice time at the show again, maybe kidnap him so @framos1792 canā€™t see him again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I would but how am i going to fit Mike in it on the way back home??? Yeah im a lot better at the moment thanks and you?? Haha @chigokurosaki i need to take it to the other thread :smiley:

4 Likes

:joy::joy: you wonā€™t even see him! I see him Saturday so he wonā€™t make it to your shows :smiling_imp::speak_no_evil:
Waiiiiitā€¦then why am I trying to get inside your luggage? :thinking::scream: lol

The video I took of Mike Shinodaā€™s speech during the show I attended.

3 Likes

Lucky!! I want more Massachusetts shows. :frowning:

1 Like

Onion brain :roll_eyes: of course Iā€™m not him :unamused: but letā€™s be honest :upside_down_face: you wan to be like him, right?

You shut up holy potato :angry: but yeah @chigokurosaki and I are discussing who should hit your onion head first with the bat :stuck_out_tongue:

Problem? :facepunch: :cricket_bat_and_ball:

Iā€™m fine, just discussing with those two onion kids :confused:

3 Likes

Lol. You guys see Mikeā€™s instagram story?

6 Likes