Chat Room (TLPTV2)

Lol, I didn’t know :upside_down_face: I’ve got enough responsibility in WA trying to keep you two onions in check.

Lol you mean following agus’ orders? :joy: trying to please her? Lol

1 Like

You’re even in here with that? :roll_eyes: Yes, she left me in charge of you while she’s gone since you can’t handle being all alone, poor Baka :stuck_out_tongue: anyway, you already know I pick on both of you onions cause its fun :sunglasses:

1 Like

You call being bullied by us picking on us? :joy::joy::joy: oh kiddo…

Anyway, agus did it in the same way a parent gives a kid a pet rock-makes them feel responsible for something :rofl:

2 Likes

Delusional as always I see :roll_eyes: You know you’re still scared of her though :stuck_out_tongue:

Why in the world would I be scared of her? :joy:
She pretends to hate me to cover up how awesome she thinks I am :sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
You’ll refute that cuz you’re jelly but muahahahahaaaaa

1 Like

I had a tongue biopsy! A lot better thanks @lpfan61

2 Likes

Don’t pretend like you aren’t :joy: for example, when you reply to her messages while she’s asleep, you know she’ll kill you for that :joy:

Only you think you’re awesome bro, the rest of us call you Baka, or did you so easily forget? :stuck_out_tongue:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you wish onion brain

how is everyone

That must hurt, @alz89, wish you a speedy recovery :hugs:

1 Like

@framos1792 @IronSoldier16 @jrtrussell

What up bro?

Just calling you guys back here

1 Like

I’m here :upside_down_face:
That other dude is feeding his baby dragons or something lol

Ayooo. I’m still here too

Do you have a problem with that? :unamused: my baby dragon is better than you, onion brain :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Lol I may have missed something. Where did this baby dragon talk come from?

1 Like

Same here…what dragon??

Dragon???

:joy: the nerd there is playing some nerdy game like dungeons and dragons was it? :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Didn’t you guys and girls miss this feeling of… W-T-F are they talking about nowwwww? :joy:

2 Likes