Chat Room (TLPTV2)

lol. Aint there on ig

Lol I’m confused. What does this mean?

I guess she means she doesn’t have an account in Instagram.

1 Like

Oh true. I get it now.

Yea . No Instagram :sweat_smile:

@AJ_7 how are you? So many days without talking to you!!! :sob: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

1 Like

She’s not in the WA group is she?

Noooope! :sob:
Btw… I guess she muted this thread too… :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Nope not muted, just getting delays on notifications! yeah it’s been a long time Sunshine :hugs::hugs::heart::heart:! How have you all been?

1 Like

Yaaaaay!!! :hugs: :heart_eyes: :hugs: :sun_with_face: me fine! Just a bit busy… you?? :grin:

1 Like

I’m not too bad! I hope things settle down for you! I am so sorry but I will be heading off, it’s 12:30am! I hope you have a goodnight and a wonderful day tomorrow!

1 Like

Good night, good to see you here. Have a nice day tomorrow :two_hearts::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Don’t feel sorry dear! You need to sleep! :smile: have a good good night!! Looots of sunshiny hugs! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Thanks, you both! Take care of yourselves!

2 Likes

Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

im back…how is everyone?

How was the show @framos1792

Hello! It was aaaawesoooooomeeee!

:star_struck: that handshake at 7seconds was meeee :crazy_face:
My youngest brother got a handshake then a high five as well :blush: it was really great except that it was a much shorter set…about 40mins or less

6 Likes

Wow!! Looks amazing!! Wish he did a longer set for you :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah… I was saying I think he even went over his allotted time so he was pretty fun in that regard…
it was Elle king(meh) then the struts(from England who were friggin fun as heck to see), then mike, young the giant, bastille who my lil brother really likes so that was good too, then death cab for cutie and finally Florence and the machine, in a span of about 5 hours…they had a rotating stage so it was one after another which was kind of fun :grimacing:

4 Likes

Awesome!!! :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart_eyes: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: