Chat Room (TLPT 3) MIA

:joy::joy::joy:

We were talking (discussing? :thinking: ) with @lpfan61 about food (I think it was pizza) or hit @framos1792 with the bat and you two didn’t let me do anything. It one of your messages you told me that “I’m a mother and that face doesn’t work on me” or so.

1 Like

:joy::rofl:
That I remember. :laughing:

Posting this, no memory at all. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Don’t mind me but… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Yeah, just laugh :triumph:

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

:hugs::purple_heart::hugs::purple_heart::hugs::purple_heart::hugs::hugs::purple_heart::hugs::purple_heart::hugs::purple_heart::hugs::purple_heart::hugs::hugs::purple_heart::hugs::purple_heart::hugs::purple_heart::hugs::hugs::purple_heart::hugs::purple_heart::hugs::wink::hugs::purple_heart::hugs::hugs::purple_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hey @drounzer :partying_face::partying_face:
Great to see you so happy :heart:

Big hug for @lplove :hugs::green_heart::hugs::green_heart::hugs::green_heart:

2 Likes

Where’s everyone?

They all are my slaves now :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

You wish sweetie! :wink::rofl::purple_heart:

2 Likes

lol to be honest no :joy:

2 Likes

Am I late? And is this the new chat room I presume?

2 Likes

Yes and yes. Welcome back :hugs:

2 Likes

Good to be back, now let’s kick some onion ass, precisely the fish and the bat. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

So you and the Baka v me and the chump? I like those odds :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Odds?

Visual representation

4 Likes

Easy money

2 Likes

Sup?

Just wanted to share this…
Sometimes telling people that they need to be positive or that they will be fine has exactly the opposite effect than intended…
Read it and make up your own mind about it.
For me personally the article is spot on…

2 Likes

Come on!
It’s about time to man up!!
Squeeze your but together!
Keep your ears stiff!
Don’t be such a pussy!
Stop whining!
When live gives you lemons make lemonade!
You sound like a girl!
Cry baby!
Suck it up!

:heart:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
See… It really helps!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::heart:

2 Likes