Can you touch your shoulders?

A: I like many covers… Phedora - The House Of Ink, LP - ATS (and all the artworks), Decapitated - Blood Mantra and many more

Q: Chester’s voice in 2000-2004 (heavy screams, but weak cleans [PMA, BTH]) and 2006-07 (maybe a bit less heavy and long screams, but way better clean singing) or in 2008-2013 (shorter screams, even better cleans) and 2014-15 (a bit better screams again and amazing cleans)?

A: In all honesty, Chester has lost his once amazing voice. He’s still great but not good. He struggles too much lately, so I can’t chose.

Q: Do you celebrate album birthdays/special days of other artists to this extend?

A: No, cause I don’t remember release dates of albums by other artists lol
But I think I’ll celebrate “The House Of Ink” first birthday on 30.09.2016

Q: Do you like your country’s music? Poland has some amazing bands and vocalists, and what about your country?

A: Honestly…? During Backstreet Boys’ 20 year anniversary I played all their stuff loud and proud :innocent: But that was for the group’s anniversary, not for a specific album.

Q: Do you have to set your clock back one hour as well? [We have to in my country, in a few hours actually]

It’s at 2 am in England apparently.

Q: How many limited edition CDs do you have (any artist)?

A1: Yes!

A2: Not so many: HT SE, Meteora SE, ATS+, LT+, The Rising Tied SE, Comfort&Happiness by Dawid Podsiadło with 2 bonus tracks and I preordered his upcoming second album, Annoyance&Dissapointment (deluxe)

Q: How are you today, right now? Simple question :smiley:

A: Today was actually a badass day. I got some pretty exiting news (can’t wait for 2016 now), and had a fun day with a friend. So I’m great :slight_smile:

Q: Any Halloween plans?

Ones that I went out of my way to buy:
-MTM

• Red: End of silence

Ones that were the only ones on sale:

• Red: Innocence and Instinct
  • Disturbed: The sickness re-issue
  • Hollywood Undead: Swan songs
  • HU: American Tragedy
  • HU: Notes from the underground
  • HU: Day of the dead (strictly speaking I didn’t buy this one, a friend sent it to me)
    -Limp Bizkit: Results may vary
    -LB: Greatest Hitz (with a ‘z’ , it’s not a typo)

Funny story about the HU albums that I bought. On amazon it said that they were the regular versions and I got the regular versions with the auto rip feature but when the CDs came they were all spec eds lol.

Stay at home. Halloween in Britain is dead (no pun intended)

A: Have you ever been trick or treating?

A: Well not for Halloween, but we have similar thing on November 11th each year. When I was a child we’d go door-to-door and sing-for-treats at night with home made lanterns. But I don’t know if they still keep the tradition up.

Q Is there something inside you that pulls beneath the surface?

A: My lust for adventure

Q: What are you interested in (other than music)?

Ah, so I have more CDs like this, I thought it can be only deluxe etc. I have some CDs that were limited to small number for some reason (Phedora - Lost Prophet single, they haven’t made very many copies cause they aren’t pretty famous)

Lol, we have Independence Day on November 11th. Independence after 123 years (1795-1918, always remember)

A: Probably nothing. I’m drawing sometimes and I’m gonna be a graphic designer

Q: Any plans for tomorrow?

A1: I’m into basketball. Been playing since I was 5. The only league I follow is the NBA (since it’s the only interesting one to me) and the national teams leagues (eurobasketball, Olympics and stuff like that).

A2: No plans, just chill. Though I think I might have to dig into my closet and pull some winter clothes out, it’s beginning to get cold here.

Q: How much are you willing to pay for an album? Rare or not.

A: That’s dependent on how badly I want it but I paid about £28 for a Blindspott CD. I had to import it from Australia

Q: Am I the only one who notices that winter has a smell?

A: No, I love it

Q: Your best moment in 2015?

#A: I’m not really sure…I guess when we gdjfkdkfjdmf KING!

#Q: did you have a nice HT day? :3

A: YASSSS!

Q: Have you ever wanted to run away, never say goodbye and shut the door?

#A: yeah actually, I’ve always wanted to run away when I was younger.

#Q: how many internet accounts do you have?