Can you touch your shoulders?

A: Depends. I don’t have a huge collection of physical cds. If you count digital too though, I have 1.043 albums in total. (Every single one is legally bought btw, I’m very protective when it comes to music)

Q: A special album that was passed on to you by a relative/close friend/family member?

Getting music illegally is a worst case scenario for me. I only get it illegally if the price is stupid or if there isn’t a legal means to get it for whatever reason.

A: Haven’t got any.

Q: What sort of setup do you listen to your music on?

Phedora’s discography - one single from 2014 and their debut album from 2015.

// Why you all count digital stuff as a cd? I would never say “I have x CDs” if they weren’t real cds but some mp3 on my PC/phone.//

[quote]

Q: What sort of setup do you listen to your music on[/quote]
My CD player or phone. Hardly ever it’s my PC.

Q: What album was your first album listened in full?

A: I’ve heard so many that I can’t remember.

Q: Last full album you heard?

[OT: I think you should re-read @xtirea’s question and answer it again :smiley:]

Isn’t it asking me which is the first album that I listened to fully (i.e. all tracks)?

yes, it’s asking for the “first” album.

^^This doesn’t justify that. If you are implying that you don’t remember, then I was unable to make that inference. Nevermind.

Yes I was, it clearly said that at the end lol

@xTirea If you bought a digital copy of an album then yeah, you practically own it. It’s not easy for everyone to get physical copies for various reasons.

A: Last one was Atreyu’s new album.

Q: Did you have a walkman/diskman growing up?

A: No. I had a cassette player. I was a poor child, who earned money and is now fulfilling his wishes :smile:

Q: How has your life changed in the last 10 years?

A: Hm… I’m almost 16, so 10 years ago I was 6 years old. The most important thing is probably school which I started when I was 6/7 years old. 6 years of primary school, 3 of secondary school (it’s called “gimnazjum” in Poland) and now I’m in high school, I just started first year (of 4). We have 3 types of high school (“liceum”, “technikum” and “szkoła zawodowa”), I’m in “technikum”. “Liceum” and “szkoła zawodowa” have only 3 years :smiley:
And after school I’ll probably go on studies

Q: Have you ever heard ambient/dark ambient music? What are your thoughts on it?

No, but as a kid my dad gave me his old discman to play with. I somehow dismantled it and go an electric shock most likely from a capacitor lol.

A: No, though it sounds interesting

Q: Would you consider beatboxing to be music?

A: When done right, yes.

Q: Favorite track of Hybrid Theory at this moment?

A: I think it’s A Place For My Head, I also love Untitled/In The End and With You.

Q: Hybrid Theory demos (Esaul, Untitled, Plaster etc) or final versions?

A: I can’t choose.

Q: Fav LPU album?

A: Mmmm… Cookies :stuck_out_tongue:

Q: Do you know just what it feels like to have a voice in the back of your head?

A: No because I haven’t quite lost my mind yet.

Q: Do you know what it’s like to have your ear ringing for 3 days and nights straight?

A1: Yes, but Nobody’s Listening.

A2: Absolutely no.

Q: “With you” or “By myself”? It’s not just a song question :stuck_out_tongue:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :joy:

A: By myself. As a song and as a way of life.

Q: Fav CD art (on the actual disc) from any artist?