Can you touch your shoulders?

A1 Yes right now I like to…
A2 maybe 5 or 6 includiing soundcloud etc
Q How free from 0=captive to 5=absolutely freedom do ya feel right now?

A: 3

Q: Was I the only one that slept SO good tonight? (Yay for 1 extra hour!)

A: I woke up normal time, stayed awake for some time, and then went back to bed. So only just now (~half hr ago) did I fully awake. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Q: What the hell is that lump on my knee? Perhaps the way I slept?

That looks like a zit to me. It’ll pop eventually. Trust me I know, I’ve got loads :laughing: Right now I’ve got one on my chin and a couple that are healing elsewhere on my face. I’ve go a lot of other spots do and I just don’t care. My mum seems more concerned about my face than I am myself. She’s always telling me to clean them out lol.

Q: How fashion conscious are you?

A zit on my knee?

Yeah, I’ve had a couple. It’s even worse when I get one on my elbow because I can’t lean on it. I’ve had zit’s almost everywhere.

A: Not at all

Q: Do you follow any trends?

A: What kind of trends btw? Technology maybe, but certainly not the mainstream.

Q: How’d u like my new profile pic?

(Mike)

A: That’s messed up lol

Q: Where did you get than pic?

A: screenshot

(haven’t touched this in a long long time - chose the most appealing clothing for the screenshot)

Q: Ain’t this more messed up???

That game had great potential. Too bad it went dead so fast.

Q: Did anyone else get confused with the time change? It’s only 6:18pm but already dark out. I had to double check the time cause I thought it was 8 or 9 pm :stuck_out_tongue:

A: I have 5:35PM but it’s dark too :smiley:

Q: When did you get drunk for the first time? (how old were you)

A: I’ve never gotten drunk. I always stop drinking the minute I feel even the slighest bit of dizziness. Getting drunk is plain irresponsible and stupid. You can have fun drinking without getting wasted.

Q: Do you keep your stuff (wallet, cell, etc) in a pursue/backpack/bag of some sort or in your pockets?

A: Pockets, I don’t like carrying stuff in my hands. Right now I have a jacket with enough pockets and two absolutely huge inside pockets 28.5 (l) x 24 (h) cm and they expand a lot so i can’t measure the depth. I could smuggle almost whatever I want into college with it lol and everybody will be none the wiser. The only thing is that I have nothing to smuggle and if I wanted to I’d use my enormous backpack.

Q: What sort of friends did you have in high school?

A: The awkward type, the ones no one wanted to be friends with cause they weren’t “cool” enough.

Q: Blanket or duvet?

A: Duvet

Q: Puffy or flat pillow?

A both puffy one when I jump into bed for a good nights sleep, flat if I like to look tv or reading
Q what helps you to come up on your feed in he morning?

A: This forum. :wink:

Q: @Gatsie, @amitrish, @The_early_walker, do y’all mind continuing Once Upon A Story [4.5]?

ot hi samuel
A no me not, thats why I set the end on post 700, it had ran out at this point in my oppinion
Q Why do ya post such ugly kinda photos? Once your toe and now your knee, on such a near format. For what reason do you show yourself this way

A: Admittedly I’m ugly, even uglier than that pic of @TripleXero - No wonder I usually don’t look in the mirror.
But ur numerous posts about human waste is even uglier…

U still posted in the Once Upon A time 4 before it was closed down temporarily due to vandalism by @intheend

Q: Why do you contradict yourself?

Q: How badly are you misunderstood?