Can you touch your shoulders?

A: Yeah, my dad.

Q: Do you wake up easily or hit the snooze button multiple times? (My old roommate had to set the alarm 3 hours before he had to get up, it was super hard for him)

A: Not when when my alarm clock is mum barging into my room :laughing:

Q: How many bookmarks do you have on your browser? I’ve got 63 lol

A: 2 only.

Q: Have you seen the video of darker than blood? If yes, what are your views about it. I think it’s plain stupid.

A: Yes, but I don’t have any thoughts of it, I’ve seen it only once lol

Q: Are you interested in your country’s politics? (I am, I’m watching a debate right know. Too bad I’m only 16 and I can’t vote in the elections)

A: Not really. My country doesn’t stand a chance anyways. Plus, I don’t really care what happens. I’m one of those people that don’t believe in “loving” where you come from, what you call home. What matters is where you feel like home, and for me it’s not here.
@xTirea You’re lucky, I’m tired of having to vote every 6 or so months. So tiring and pointless.

A: Worst music video ever?

A: Cheerleader by some guy w/ a weird name…

Q; What are you old fashioned about?

A: attacking my victims. Most people hire hitman I just take care of myself :3

Q: do you want to go to snowman?

A: Only if he is made of ice-cream

Q: Should I dye my hair purple?

A:

Q: what can I do to my hair if I want to dyed purple, my hair super dark?

1 Like

Wow, so I’m not the youngest :laughing:

I personally hate politics and want nothing to do with them.

I can’t stand that song. The guy tries to look like NeYo, his voice packs no punch an neither does the music. The song is terrible. i think his name is Omi or somethingl ike that.

I don’t quite understand that last part, but if you want dark purple hair get some dark purple dye…duh. Or (I’ve no clue how hair dye works), but try dying your hair black and the put purple over the top. That’s how a lot of things these days are painted to give certain effects. For instance my phone had an ugly light metallic blue surround. As I went to scrap it off with a knife I found that it was a silver coated in light blue. I don’t know if hair dye works like that though.

A: To answer @intheend’s question; I have very dark hair myself and if you want to dye your hair in any other color you will need to bleach it first. Otherwise the purple will just become black in your hair. Try this wiki, it is similair to the method I use myself when I bleach my hair :smile:
Once bleached, you can dye it in whatever color you’d like.

OR, if you don’t want to bleach you could try a spray dye by Jerome Russel
I found this youtube tutorial to be helpful with the spray.

Good luck!

Q: It’s almost October 21 2015, the exact date when Marty McFlye and Doc Brown travel “to the futuristic 2015” and see all sorts of hi-tech gadgets. Which of these futuristic gadgets do you wish actually existed in the real 2015?

A: Probably the hover board. The flying car is the stupidest thing ever invented though.

Q: Something futuristic that you want to be real?

A: I think a teleporter of some sort would be an interesting way to avoid traffic jam and overcrowded public transportation.

Q: Have you tried installing Windows 10 yet? Did your screen freeze on a black screen for over 9 hours too?

A: I already installed months ago. I had to retry the update 3 times.

Q: How much sleep do you get every night? (Not sure if this was asked before; I’m tired.)

A: Sometimes 6, sometimes 8.

Q: Do you think Windows 10 is an improvement?

A: my mom has it, she hates it so no.

And thanks, but I can’t beach my hair ;-;

Q: why purple?

My mum hate Windows 8.1 even more, because of the start menu in 8.1

@samuel_the_leader @Gatsie @TripleXero @the_termin8r1 @BELL_LP @EvoOba @The_early_walker @amitrish @lp13413 @xTirea you guys should play this game. It’s super fun and it’s pretty easy after a while http://www.transformice.com/?id=61992899

Aside from the 9 hour black screen during installation I am almost considering to think that Windows 10 is better than Windows 8.1… Seriously, whoever came up with Windows 8.1 should be deeply ashamed. What a worthless OS.

A: because purple is cool.

Q: what is another color you like?