Can you touch your shoulders?

A: well I’m worried that my grandmother’s dog keep plotting to attack me.

Q: @intheend who in this forum do u hate the most?

A: I think we’re having something with mashed potatoes

A: I don’t hate anyone. I might be annoyed but not hate.

Q: what is one superhero movie that you think they should make?

A: I’m anticipatingly waiting for Deadpool the movie, hoping it won’t be a turn off like the appearance of Deadpool in the Wolverine movie. Am also hoping for a Gambit [Xmen] movie.

Q: Is there a song you’ve got stuck in your head all day and if so which one?

A: nope, but I’m listening to In repaired by OLP so that’s in my head :3

Q: do you play TRANSFORMICE? And if not DO YOU WANT TO ;D

A: Had to google the game. Haven’t played an online game in years lol. Can’t say I have the time to try it.

Q: A non Hollywood movie you love?

A: I’m rarely watching movies, so I don’t know

Q: The last book you read?

A: last book I finished was ‘The five greates warriors’ by Matthew Reilly. It’s the third and final book out of the trilogy that it comes in.

Q: What book are you reading now? I’m reading this:

A: A magazine.

Q: What was the weirdest fan merchandise you or your friends have? (Doesn’t have to be LP related)

A: Does a water bottle count?

Q: Tennis or ping pong?

A: Ping pong (table tennis) cuz I don’t need to run so much.

Q: Badminton or Tennis?

A: Badminton, far easier than tennis and the only sport I’m vaguely good at :laughing:

Q: If money was no object, would you do any sort of extreme sport?

A: I want to sky dive SO bad!!

Q: On a scale of 1 to Shinoda, how adventurous are you?

A: I have to travel down below, into a dark eerie place, through webs of spiders. Embarking on a mission that is…that could be a 50-50 percent chance of survival. Aka my basement, so I’ll say Shinoda. (Puts on shades)

Q: fill in the blanks ‘____ ____ ____ you up’

Shinoda x10^6

But of course my parents are the sort of people who wouldn’t let me climb trees :confused:

Ima / fuck / you :laughing:

Q: An item that you have in every room in your house. Items that come as standard (light, light switch, flooring, walls) don’t count so no smartass replies * looks at @intheend *

Look at a tree then listen to N.W.A., you’ll get Get the courage.

[spoiler] Yes, my butt is very smart. It knows not to sit on public toilets. [/spoiler]

A: well… My mom has a PLANT in everyone room of the house, but not mine ;D …also I have Christmas lights in my room… [spoiler] to strangle people with. [/spoiler]

Q: favorite holiday?

A: Halloween (even though it’s not really celebrated here)
Q: Mouse or mouse pad?

Why isn’t it not celebrate it? ;-;

A: mouse

Q: dog or dog catcher

The greater good, the greater good!

A: Mouse any day. I have a laptop but I have an external mouse that is so broken that it double clicks 80% of all single clicks.

Q: Who clocked the above reference?

A: Dog torturer and slayer

Q: Prev Q

Cause we have a stupid so called Halloween of our own around Easter time. It’s not fun at all, even kids think it’s lame. So, some people just celebrate Halloween on their own (no trick or treating but there are various events held around town if you search closely enough).

Prev A?