Can you touch your shoulders?

@samuel_the_leader A: Obsessed fans to me are those that go after their private lives and hack their accounts and all that. I like to think that being in the loop doesn’t make you obsessed. Like, I really enjoy being up to date and following the moves (strategic/management like, production, the actual music, etc) of my most favorite artists. Is that obsessing?

@the_termin8r1 A: Not me.
Q: Which were the best times, high school or university years?

@evooba you skipped my post?
http://www.quotesvalley.com/images/60/beware-the-fury-of-a-patient-man.jpg

A1: I can’t dance at all. But I can’t sit still listening to music I like neither, so pretty much everything of Linkin Park.
A2: Neither, still waiting for a good time

Q: It’s Thursday, just one more day to the WEEKEND. Any plans?

A:

Q: When did you last :hankey:? huehuehue

3 Likes

I’ve got 1 more year 'til I hit uni.

2 Likes

A: Hollywood Undead - War child

I don’t dance however, usually it’s a mad head bang.

A: Today when I made this:

Q: Which is your fav album cover (any artist).

To answer my own question, I would say Red- Of beauty and rage.

or Blacklistt’s self titled album:

2 Likes

A: Covers of Unknown Pleasures, by Joy Division; Wish You Were Here, by Pink Floyd; London Calling, by The Clash. These covers become more interesting if you know the background story. I don’t know the story about this one, but I have always liked it:

Q: Tell a joke.

1 Like

The story behind the OBAR one is that the hooded figure is the worst side of you, it’s all of your fears and pains and suffering. That you have to live with.

“The visuals in the graphic novel and music video have these plague-masked creatures which represent the darkest evil that is inside of us trying to take us over.” - Randy Armstrong- Bassist

A: Strictly speaking that’s not a question, it’s a statement/ order. Also, the jokes I know tend to be offensive so I won’t share one.

Q: Has anyone got a non-offensive joke?

2 Likes

Just watch this MV if it’s available in your country. It’s a serious mind breaker, because its connected to at least 3 other videos with a 4th coming soon, and what’s worse is that they’ve been released in a jumbled up order so fans have been getting random snippets of info which they have to piece together.

2 Likes

Or actually here are all of the connected ones (in order of events, or in order of release if you haven’t watched darkest part yet):

Feed the machine:

Release the panic:

Perfect life:

(not entirely sure if this one is linked but you’ll see why i included it)
Darkest Part comes here.

2 Likes

A: Yes.
Q: Rephrasing just for the sake of technicality, are you brave enough to type and share a joke with us? in case your answer is yes, you will have to type it out here in your answer.

@amitrish Darn it! We must have commented at the same time. Your post wasn’t showing when I was replying, sorry :confused:

A: Suit yourself,

** IF YOU ARE A RELIGIOUS CHRISTIAN YOU MIGHT WANT TO SKIP THIS POST AS IT IS OFFENSIVE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED **

Joke: What is Jesus’ fav gun?
A: a nail gun

Q: That brave enough for you?

2 Likes

A: i think u scare everybody away…

Q: Have u heard the joke about Nine Inch Nails?

So I’ve been told (I can be pretty disturbing), though I did warn everybody and asked several posts before whether I should make my ext post offensive because that’s the very joke I was planning to to tell.

A: Nope, you can tell it if you like

Q: Does anybody know when LPU 15 is coming out? I don’t know if they tell the community if it’s in the works or if they say when it’s out or whether they just put it out without saying so.

2 Likes

A: Within the first 2 weeks of November
Q: Best concert you’ve ever been to (LP or not)?

1 Like

A: None (I’ve never been to a concert because my parents won’t let me and the one time a friend invited me I couldn’t go because of a reason that escapes my mind at this moment in time) :cry:

Q:What’s your fav band that isn’t LP?

2 Likes

Oh, sorry about that. Been there, sucks indeed.

A: It’s a tie between Rise Against and Avenged Sevenfold
Q: Rock am Ring or Download?

A: From what I’ve heard and know about it I’d say Rock am Ring just because it’s at the Nurburgring and I’m a MASSIVE car nutter.

Q: If you could take one position from the LP guys for a day, which would you take? Personally I’d take drums.

2 Likes

A: Eh… I can’t play any instruments so I guess I’d just take Chester’s part then :stuck_out_tongue: Though I can’t do any scream-o’s :see_no_evil:

Q: Where were you exactly 3 hours ago?