Can you touch your shoulders?

A: Unfortunately bad

Q: Do you know what word was your first? What word was it?

A: Don’t know, don’t care. It’s not relevant to me. I’m not a nostalgic person.

Q: What room temp do you prefer?

A: I don’t know, probably something around 21-24*C.

Q: How old were you at your first concert ever? What band was playing?

Bloody hell. My parents have that sort of oven temp down in the living room in my house. Anything above 18 is complete torture for me.

Somebody else answer the question…

A: I was sixteen, and I saw Florence+The Machine’s show in Milan, November 2012, with my bestfriend. It was a great show, the kind of music they make is completely different from Linkin Park’s, but Florence is a great artist, she has an amazing voice, and writes beautiful lyrics for her songs.

Q: How do you stop hiccuping?

I like something around 20C, it’s the best temp to me: It’s warm enough to have only a T-shirt, but it isn’t too hot (I hate temperatures over 25 and I’m dying when it’s 32-39*C)

@The_early_walker Going with the same answer as @xTirea.

A: Hold your breath for a few seconds? Have someone scare you? At least they say these things work, no idea if they’re legit.

Q: Have you ever been seriously ill?

A: Ignore them

I think I had some kind of bacterial pneumonia as a kid though I’m not 100% sure. That’s about the most serious I think I might have had.

A: Most annoying part of a common cold?

A: Runny nose. There isn’t something more annoying than sitting in a class during lesson with a runny nose

Q: Have you ever heard something about Poland? (at school, work, web etc)

1 Like

A: No I don’t think so.

Q: This is for @the_termin8r1 are you always so negative or were you not loved as a child?

A @xTirea its here nearby," Poland," but I only knew sm polish People from work, not to judge ab all the people there, but these two are VERY STRANGE poopies ( :no_mouth:)

They say it’s a beautiful country and definitely worth visiting.

So @the_termin8r1 how do u & the general population pronounce it?
Anyway Fanta is many times more revolting.

@The_early_walker :expressionless: (:poop:?) No wonder Poland was always invaded…

A: I’m not negative, I’m realistic.
A2: Apparently, though I don’t remember much. Which leads me to believe it was rather boring and worth forgetting.

Q: What makes you think I’m always negative?

Haha Poland is weird, I’m saying it even though I live here

A: you just seem like it from that “death to you post”, didn’t sound playful.

Q: what is the best android tablet to play games on and amongst other things?

A: I assume the Note one. Don’t get a galaxy, they suck.

Q: Do you find a difference in the taste of bottled water brands?

A: yes, they all taste nasty, I haven’t found one that actually taste better. However, I try to drink more water than pop, root beer ;-; anything tastes better than tap water.

Q: how much of a success would you think it would be if Linkin Park left it up to the lpu to think of a title, artwork and what the songs would be over for the 7th studio album?

Says the one who wants to kill @TripleXero and take over the forum :laughing:
Ahh, hypocrisy is a bitch isn’t it?

A: I think it’d be alright

Q: How annoying are your family members to you?

Like I said, I’ve been around for a long time. Im not a hypocrite, I’ve known Jordan for a few years, we chat off and on this forum. He knows me just like @EvoOba, @purrfect and @lp13413. I can say the stuff to them because they know how I am. I’ve been in the lpu since lpu6, how long have you?

A: they can be annoying.
Q: can you say your months backwards? I can :3

2 Likes