Can you touch your shoulders?

A and Q: Aren’t they the same thing?

A1: No? twin, double

A2: Kind of pissed off, trying to cool down from the day kind of mood

Q: Beach or mountain?

Isn’t that a single? I fail to see what makes it a twin.

A: Mountain easily

Q: On average in a day how much of your time is wasted by somebody other than you?

It’s smaller than a double, 2 people don’t fit. I guess twin = single.

(leaving the q for someone else to answer)

Whoever though that calling a single bed a twin bed was a good idea is a colossal dumbass.

[quote]
Q: On average in a day how much of your time is wasted by somebody other than you[/quote]
A: Hm, I think it’s ~6-8hrs because of school.

Q: What kind of music were you listening when you were young (8-10years old)? I’m curious because I was listening to Lady Gaga xD :smiley:

A: Mainstream pop :disappointed: I didn’t take my music seriously back then.

Q: Who are the biggest online idiots? I think it’s the clowns that post videos with 1080p sound. mega facepalm I don’t ever recall sound quality being measured in pixels :laughing: Measuring sound quality in pixels is about as stupid as trying to measure sound frequency in FPS.

A: I don’t know, maybe all of those people posting things like “I won an iPhone, go there and there and type your phone number blablablah…”. Seriously? 2015 and there’s still a lot of people like this.

Q: What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever seen?

A: The Swiss Alps by miles.

Q: The worst place you’ve been?

My music library on iTunes. If I can find the art, it’s always 1000x1000 (with very few exceptions), all songs have to be titled and capitalized correctly, and all interludes, intros, skits, or similar tracks are set to not shuffle, among other things. Getting HQ cover art for some stuff can be pretty hard, too

I love New York, been their twice, I wanna go again

I went on vacation to St. Thomas late last year, it’s a really nice place for the most part, but some of it is kinda scarily trashy

I can relate to this. My WMP library has to have all album art (though that’s sometimes impossible because I can’t find any). But I’m even more OCD about my CD rack. I’ve got my bands in order of liking and then the albums with the bands in chronological release date with the oldest first.

Are we out of questions?

Q: What would you want written on your gravestone?

A: “Here lies a dead guy”

Q: I am the only one who find overhead switches really cool?

1 Like

OT: Great tombstone… original… -_- :wink:

A: The ones in cars r pretty cool and they make a awesome sound when u press them…

Q: what is ur device battery (Couldn’t think of anything else…)

A: Make sounds? What kind of car do you have? The only overhead switch I can think of on an everyday car is the reading light. You haven’t got a Mercedes 6x6 have you? :laughing:

Which device? My phone uses a 3.7V DC Lithium ion battery 5.7 Wh (Watt Hours) 1500 mAh (Milli-amp hours). I know this by heart as I’m studying batteries in one of my engineering units.

Q: How good is your knowledge of obscure and usually pointless and irrelevant facts?

A: Depends, if I’m interesting in something then it’s good. If not, I know absolutely nothing about the matter.

Q: Craziest chips flavor you’ve ever tried?

A: I tried ketchup Pringles once. I ate one and that was it, it was gross

Q: Do you like spicy food?

A1 @evooba pringles chesse & onions, they even smell bad out of the mouth half hour after eating them, my daughter adores them…
A2 I absolutely loooove spicy food, especially after a party night with drinking lot´s of drinks

Q: If you have the power to change ONE law, which one you will change and what is the new law created by you called?

A: That’s hard… let’s just say that I’d like it if everyone was treated equally and had the same rights no matter what.

Q: A really stupid project you had to do for school/college/uni/work?

A: I haven’t had a dumb project as such but I’ve had plenty of stupid and identical health and safety related assignments, even had a whole unit dedicated to H&S last year. Had to do one yesterday in fact.

Q: The first thing everyone notices about you?