Can you touch your shoulders?

A: Obviously, the base of the bathtub is a dirty place, so yep, showers.

Q: Do you have a dishwasher at home?

A: Yes gb
Q: bathing more than one time a day, doesn´t it make the skin real dry???

A: No idea, can’t help it if it’s hot though.

Q: Most catchy song at the moment?

A:The Boxer Rebellions Diamonds (Soundclous steam of MS)
Q: are you in love?

Oh wow, how old is that? I’m pretty sure he hasn’t been on soundcloud in years.

A: No

Q: Do you have this need to always have something in your hands to play with? For example, I always keep a pick around and mess with it.

OT old but touchy as scars but touchy anyway @evooba, found a woman singing scarfs at soundcloud, I know, women voices are no go for ya, but this one, maybe try it, its cooooool)
A: No, in stressfull times I smoke a lot
Q: @evooba most catchy song in moment?

A: No, but I always need to keep my mouth busy so I usually chew on things, edible and non. I don’t know what caused this, it’s happened recently (a year or 2 ago).

@The_early_walker Take Me To Church by Hozier is pretty popular here right now, I guess it’s catchy (not a fan myself).

@the_termin8r1 I have to chew gum whenever I go out, dunno why.

Q: Cupcakes or muffins?

A: muffins for breakfast and cupcakes rest of the day!!

Q: so favourite cupcake flavour, I love chocolate cake base with salted caramel topping:)

A: my favorite flavor is vanilla
Q: if 1 + 3 equals 17 then what is 3 + 3?

A: The death of you and your terrible maths?

Q: Most physically painful thing that’s happened to you recently?

D3ATH 0F 1N+H33ND 1ND33D!!!

A: I feel like I’ve shrunk (a bit). (Why is the wall socket a lil’ bit larger than it should be?)

Q: Worst question u have asked anyone in real life?

A: Every time I ask for help with something (Which is rarely because I feel like a massive idiot each time).

Q: What’s something that you are really “OCD” about?

A: food (the things I eat/don’t eat etc.)

Q: What would you do if you realize that you’ve worked 4 years (well actually more like 10, but lets say 4) for nothing?

A: Depends on the job. I don’t work yet though 4 years of high school was 4 years wasted.

Q: What you you mean by:

A: @evoobaa 6 ähm sex äm sry, just a suggestion out of my free quater brain
A2 @the_termin8r1 crashing against a door while visiting the wc in the dark autsch :laughing:
Q: whaat you´d like to drink right now 18:45 mid europ summr time?

Something similar happened to me last night at about midnight. I nearly shattered my knee cap on one of my bedposts. I was in the dark and had to guess where the gap (which is about 25 cm wide) between my bed and wardrobe was, and of course I missed :laughing: The bang woke my parents up in the next room lol. It was even harder trying not to scream.

A: Water

Q: One word that you always spell wrong?

ot …and the fact s the reason for not turn light on is stupidity, it was so loud, everybody stood in bed lohuaha
A realy or really also although heardt heard
Q: Your actuelll mood?

A: “leisure”. I always write it with a z instead of an s.

Q: Twin or double bed?

me andyou @evooba posting similar same time lol :yum: