Can you touch your shoulders?

A: I am a guy, and I am straight. So I don’t know :stuck_out_tongue:
Q: If you could hang out with one of the LPU members here, who would it be? (Official personnel like band members, Lulu, Lorenzo etc are not allowed. Be careful answering this!)

Oh sorry… didn’t mean like, which you’d prefer to play but ok :stuck_out_tongue:

A: with Justin, he´s the best, but poor also cause of being at least responsible for all at the m&g, so I perceifed it. With one of us, than I´ve to say five names,
Q: allowed?

No prob, thats a thing I handdle with as normal cause I´m used to for many many years, but sure the guitar, not the bass :relaxed:

(Ok, irrelevant, but who’s Justin? Lol, have completely lost track of the crew nowadays cause there are so many new people)

A: I guess, if you want
Q: Favorite alcoholic beverage? (Or refreshment if you don’t drink)

A: Dutch red blood wine Pleegzuster Bloedwijn
Q: If you could go back in time, what era would you go to and why?

A :childhood, cause you don´t make a fucking mind ev second as an adult
Q: What was your most confusing dream?

1 Like

A: I once dreamed I was sitting in the train and was dying because someone murdered me. In the dream I was wondering whether of not it was a dream, so it was quite confusing. I kind of came to the conclusion that it was not a dream, I think. Because I could not see anything and I could not feel my body. Was very confusing. But you asked about that.

Q: What’s you favorite non-alcoholic drink for situations like going out?

1 Like

A: Coca cola. Do I need to say more?

Q: Have u had a nosebleed before? (I have nosebleeds like once every few months :frowning: )
Even if you do not have nosebleeds before? What do u think would happen if u were meeting LP, and then suddenly your nose starts bleeding like a tap right in front of them? (Band’s reaction etc.)

A: Interesting question. How do you come to this? I have had. Some pretty bad, as a child. None recently, so I have not worried about that. Till now. Thank you. :wink: Hm, I don’t know. At least it’s obvious that it’s not your fault, I mean, it’s obvious that it’s just really, really, really bad luck… so yeah, I don’t know. I think I would die.

Q: Are you still in contact with friends from kindergarden/primary school?

Haha. I think the hypothetical nose bleeding like a tap was too much of an exaggeration, but the bleed needs to be severe enough for LP to really notice the bleeding nose and react (eg: imagine Chester’s shocked face when he realizes ur nose is bleeding so bad). Then after the (non-fatal) ordeal u can joke that ur nose Bleed It Out for LP, etc.
(I can’t control when my nose would bleed. It can bleed in one of the most awkward of times.)

Α: Nope…
Q: Any phobias?

A: social things, like speaking in public etc.
Q: Which meal do you enjoy most? And why?

1 Like

A: Miso-Soup
Q: when did you get your first car? What was it?

A: I have never had a car, so far.
Q: I meant breakfast lunch or dinner? :slight_smile:

A: Dinner

Q: If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?

A: Depends where I have to be with them. If I am secluded somewhere remote, I would just need to eat & listen to music. If the idea is more hypothetical like being with just 5 things in a room for 6 months, I would say a desktop/laptop with charging facility, internet, books, nice comfy bed with a good duvet/blanket & some clothes. I have assumed that food & water are included in the challenge :stuck_out_tongue:

Q: Name a non LP song that you have always suggested to a friend to listen to.

A: I don’t suggest songs. I’m already a freak, I don’t need to validate this with song suggestions. :wink: BUT listen to “She who struggels” by Tyranny is Tyranny if you like. So now I suggested one, if that counts.

Q: Would you rather be complety alone for one year or not be alone for any second for a year?

Q: If you were a worm, how long would you be?

A: A worm… interesting. Mmm, as long as worms are suppised to be I guess.
Q: Small and intimate venues, headline shows or festivals and why?