Can you touch your shoulders?

I am from Greece Not even 2 months of extreme cold…Cold in here is a joke for other countries but we consider it as cold!!!

Where is the place you wouldn’t go even if someone paid you?

To a shop, but in case you meant geographically then I’d say somewhere like Africa, I’d spend my whole time there living in the freezers of the first shop I see. :stuck_out_tongue: Which is a shame because Africa is an interesting place.

How dangerous were you as a kid?

I wasn’t very dangerous but I was very close to accidents :slight_smile:

When was the time you felt more excited today?

A: Can’t say that I did. Maybe when I was coming home from work.

Q: What kind of tea should I drink, lemon and sage, chamomile, earl grey, lemon with ginger and honey or breakfast tea?

Earl grey with a splash of peach syrup :yum:

What’s the most embarrassing moment you’ve had?

If you’re hungry head over to the tavern thread :stuck_out_tongue: On a side note, the tavern thread does seem to be doing its job, food stuff has almost vanished from all threads.

1 Like

My most embarasing moment was the first time I ever burped in front of my now husband or when he caught me fangirling!!!

Whats yours?

1 Like

A: Can’t think of one right now, I’m sure I’ve had quite a few though.

Q: What do you when you’re hungry but not supposed to eat?

Drink and eat cucumbers(these have 0 calories)
Sometimes, when I’m home alone, I don’t eat almost at all. Dunno why, just… don’t want to

Do you like walking in the night ?

I just have to know, cause it’d be awesome if it was, but was the burp AFTER you married him? :rofl:

A: yes, it’s the best time to do so, however not where I live cause I don’t want to get shot, but if camping or on trip to a town absolutely

Q: is exercise/work out fun for you or chore?

I like some styles of workout but I give up easily… So it is a chore with fun

It was third or fourth date…so he had time to run away!!!

What style of workout you enjoy the most?

sea-calf style

Have you played Beyond Good&Evil?

No but I’d like more info please :slight_smile:

What kind of photo is your phone’s background?
Friends family self?

Gemini Syndrome art work.

Also check this thread out My/her/his/your phone

Does tech hate you?

Na… I am the technology freak of the family…anything with buttons is my expertise…

Which app do you find the most difficult to learn how to use?

No @the_termin8r i was gonna type in these brackets only… <> that was by mistake… i didnt wated to write nonsense :sweat_smile:

Well, I said move further south, to a place where it’s hot in both December and June. (And every month in between)

I heard that a lot of people like to go to Bali (even though I’ve never been there). So go there:

Whats your current wallpaper of phone?

I posted it here:

When was the last time you went fishing?

When I was 13 years old… 20 years ago ,:scream::scream::scream::scream:

What is your favourite ice cream flavour?