Can you touch your shoulders?

Lemme think… MS Access 2003( had to use that at IT lessons, which were completely useless)
Worst teacher you ever had ?

My GCSE bio teacher. I’ll save you the rant that I’ve more than likely posted before but in short, she had it out for me, favoured that small group of perfect students, tried to teach 3 lessons’ worth in the space of 1 and set unreasonable homework.

Best teacher?

Biology and chemistry in the school I used to go before. Best. Teacher. Ever. I miss his lessons too much
The most boring subject?

A: History is the most boring thing I ever encounter. I can’t believe I am still alive from not sleeping in that class. LoL

Q: what is your weakest and strength in all subjects?

A: Assuming I’m understanding you correctly, I think my weakest subject is probably history and my strongest subject is english.

Q: What was the last thing you ate?

A: The last thing I ate was candy.
Q: Do you enjoy shopping on the internet or shopping in the stores?

I enjoy shopping on the internet.

A: Shopping in stores… Not a fan of online shopping here.

Q: Do you have a bad hand writing?
(Sorry, my first time joining this topic.)

My Russian language teacher once said “your letters look like goat’s poops” :joy:
Any interesting facts you remember?

Oh, hahah.

Fact: Well, the earth is not flat…

If so then what shape it is? (sorry again)

When I watch news I realize that the Earth has a poop-shape (and btw, @amscon don’t apologize! Welcome to the forums and all the threads)

Do you feel so heavy about Heavy as I do ?)

1 Like

A: Maybe not as “Heavy” as I once did…especially after listening to “Battle Symphony.” :disappointed:

Q: Do you like “Battle Symphony?”

A: Yep…

Q: Compare these albums One More Light and Hybrid Theory… What are your thoughts?

Α: You can’t compare them, OML is not out yet, so it’s not possible.

Q: How’s your weekend?

Ah I see…

A normal boring weekend…

Q: What’s your favorite color and why?

Meteorite silver, looks good on any car.

Fav video game as a kid?

A: As a kid, probably The Sims or Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater. :slight_smile:

Q: What is your job title?

1 Like

A:I’m sorry but I don’t work.

Q: what is your favorite clothes brand?

m… probably Adidas and Ritter(these produce clothes that’re most comfortable for me) And, of course, LP/LPU merch clothes.
Q: what’s your foot size?

UK 10-11

How tall are you?