Can you touch your shoulders?

A: Say my name constantly, poke me, use sayings that annoy me (such as saying “kick my shoes”), etc…

Q: What’s something that you say all of the time?

A: I like saying the word “freaking” all the time it actually my favorite word and I don’t know why it better than saying cursing in the house because I am not allow to use any quote to quote bad word in the house.

Q: What is the most funniest thing that ever happened to you?

A: I can’t remember anything right now.

Q: Can you grammar better? I die a bit inside every time.

3 Likes

A: I definitely grammar better than her, but I get confused with two 'had’s in a row. I always write only one ‘had’ even if the sentence actually requires two.

Q: So what is the actual grammar with two 'had’s in a row? (Same with have had and has had)

1 Like

Sometimes it doesn’t matter whether you use one or two.

No clue, the English language isn’t based around common sense, look no further than basic spelling.

Q: A weird thing that seems to annoy only you?

A: The browsers on my laptop [both firefox and chrome] can only access websites with https:// in the url, other sites are suddenly “not possible to reach”. It annoys the crap out of me because I did a virus scan yesterday and now I am home from work to find this shit. My other devices have no problem accessing the internet though.

Q: How was your day?

A: Quiet, we weren’t busy which was nice for a change. We were able to keep up with the news of the attack as well.

Q: Yours?

A: Had work in the morning, strolled across the marketplace after work and then got home. Just your average day.

Q: Ever wanted to throw a brick into someone’s window really badly? If so, why and who would be the victim?

A: I ways wanted to do that so bad tell you the truth. But the person I think I would do it to is at one of my bullies thats for sure.

Q: What was the most exciting thing that ever happened to you?

How do you expect us to remember the most of X ever ?

2 Likes

@the_termin8r it’s pretty easy all you have to do is just remember and think hard :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Is that sarcasm?

I guess so if you want it to be that way. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The most exciting thing that ever happen to me was my first linkin park concert when I was 18 years old

Have you been to a green day concert?

I wish! Green Day is incredible.
What’s the strangest thing that’s happened to you in recent memory?

I have never went to a green day concert but I think it would be good, though.

A: My eye twitch out of nowhere for no reason

Q: what is the strangest or weirdest thing you ever watched?

A: My ex’s computer screen :joy:

Q: What’s something you like about math?

A: That there’s always one answer to the problem. You’re either right or you’re wrong. (I actually really enjoy math. I tested out of math for college, but was required to take just one course for my major.)

Q: Do you use any video editing software?

IMovie. It’s not a professional one, but enough for my vids:)
Do you use any professional software?

In uni we have several to help us out.

Worst professional software you’ve ever used?