Can you touch your shoulders?

A: Have not went to a concert and I don’t have memory of any concert because I never went to a concert before.:sweat_smile:
B: What kind of concert do you want to go so bad?

A: Linkin Park :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: of course lol

Q: If you could go to any concert from any time period, which one would it be?

A: I’m kind a old fashion but in the 2000 to 2001 because I know that, that’s when rock and metal bands are more hyped. Especially LP when they do hybrid theory concerts very epic. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Because I have seen their hybrid theory concert on youtube and it is very hyped I wish I could have seen it.

B: what about you? what time period would you go for in a concert?

A: I would be stuck between a lot of artists, tbh… I would like to see Bowie around the 70s, Iggy Pop would’ve been awesome. Maybe the both of them… but also I’d love to see Stone Temple Pilots and Nirvana or Sonic Youth from the 90s… I used to be obsessed with Def Leppard from the 80s so that’s an option too… I like too much music i suppose. I wouldn’t say Linkin Park because it is still possible to see them with all their original members today. Although I would love to see them as well.

Q: What all genres do you like of music?

I like music as well

A: I like Pop it just relaxing to me, rock, it’s get me hyped love the beat of the music the lyrics, some time metal because it nice in all but the yells and screams they do sometime hurt my ears, my last three I love is RandB it nice , Rap and hip hop they both are great I try so hard to rap it come out horrible I don’t know way but it just does.

Q: What about you?

A: I like all sorts of music but I’m not a sucker for every single song out there :slight_smile:

Q: What did you enjoy about today the most?

1 Like

This

Also loved the renewed canteen in my school, so warm and cozy

Have anyone ever called you a non-comparable person?

1 Like

A: I’ve been called a lot of things in my day.

Q: Do you care about what others have to say about you?

A: I try not to but sometimes I overthink about every little thing they say (even the good comments). At the back of my mind, it’s all bad to me.

Q: Have you tried fried mars (candy bar)?

1 Like

A: I have not tried this.

Q: Is it it any good?

Fried? Nope, now I want to :yum:
Have you ever badly cut your fingers with paper ?

A: It’s a Scottish thing, I wasn’t able to find any when I went there so no. But they say it’s pretty cool.

Never, I don’t use paper that often
What’s the one thing you could never forgive someone for saying?

A: I would not forgive some one if they ever call me that I am worthless and means nothing to that person because if any one told me that I would hate that person for life sorry.

Q: Have you ever tasted fried Oreo? I think I spelled it right.

A:Yes I have actually! In Vegas. It’s good. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: It was topped with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle. :stuck_out_tongue:

Q: Have you ever gotten a promotion at work?

A: i don’t work yet ;-;

Q: At what age did you first get a job?

A: 15

Q: What is your dream job?

A: I would like to be successful at being an artist, I’d like to design stuff xD, but also a singer who inspires people (even if it’s not on a large scale)

Q: What’s the oldest musical artist that you enjoy listening to?

1 Like

A: I’m sorry but I have not listen to any oldest musical artists.
Q: what’s yours?

A: From time to time, I hear old songs such as those from the Beatles.

Q: What time does the sun rise nowadays where you are? (Apparently Mike woke up at 5:45 am according to his instagram story)

1 Like