Can you touch your shoulders?

A. Hoping that i could pass my classes in collage.
B. What is the most craziest thing you have done in your life?

A: Travel for a concert.

Q: What’s the one thing you hate the most about your house?

A: I really like the house I live in, but I hate it when I feel alone.

Q: What’s a song that always reminds you of high school?

A. I have no idea but there’s one song high school musical because I always with my friends all the time. My h.s years was not that bad for me.
Q: what was the most embarrassing thing that you ever done or did?

A: Going all out singing to Linkin Park while my older brother’s friends were behind me watching. -fyi I cannot sing at all.-

Q: If you had to choose; Sleeping with spiders, or sleeping with snakes ?

A: Well because I hate both of them i don’t know which to pick :scream:. But i guess sleeping with spiders not SNAKES! :confounded:

Q: what would you do if you were pick to do a song with LP?

A: I. Would. Freak. Cuz that would be a dream come true. I’ve been practicing Heavy because I might do an online cover, it would be absolutely amazing to do a song with them. I’m not sure if I would prefer one they’ve already wrote or for them (or myself) to actually write another one. All their stuff is very amazing and emotional.

Q: If you got chosen to do a song with LP which song would you perform?

1 Like

A: will it from the hybrid theory album it would be pts.of authority, because i just love rapping Mike part so it will be a dream come true as well and i think i’ll just pass out before i get on the stage. Just think about it so many people you are in front of and the band that you love so much.

Q: Do you love any movies?

I mean, yeah I would love having people listen to me and obvs love singing with the band I love. It’s my dream to be able to share my music with people…
A: I love scary movies, and music-related stuff. Also anime movies can be good sometimes. I love Nightmare on Elm St movies and also movies such as Velvet Goldmine.

Q: Do you love any movies??

There’s a list of beloved movies(including cartoons)
WALL-E(this is my favorite cartoon, watched it more than 10 times)
Geographer Drank His Globe Away
Knocking At The Heaven’s Door
Lord Of The Rings
Hateful Eight
Ex Machina
What Do The Men Talk About
Dog’s Heart
Fight Club

Besides , we have a topic about this

Q: Have you ever played To The Moon?

A: No.

Q: What is it about?

A: I don’t know

Q: I too would like to know what this “To The moon” is all about?

A man is about to die and he always wanted to go to the moon, so he pays for correcting his memories. You play as memory doctor Eva Rosalin(I still remember the names, LOL, this game really caught me) and as an engineer Neil. So they get into his memory and see his life story. It’s a pixel style game with an awesome storyline and an awesome soundtrack( the favorite game of mine , really)
Q: so, would you like to play it ?

A: Sounds interesting!

Q: So, it’s a video game?

Yup, a very nice video game (kinda short one, the storyline is 4 hours)
q: Were it you who mentioned playing MK10 inhere?))

A: wtf do I know? :joy:

Q: ya ever felt alone in a room full of people?

A: yes…

Q: Do you ever wish that you could change something about yourself, but don’t know where to start?

1 Like

A: everyday again :joy:

Q: are you sometimes feel bothered about lifes challanges?

A: Yes, but it’s nice when I get past them

Q: Ever wonder so much that you depress yourself?

A: I wonder right now if I should just eat half of the pizza I’ve just put in the oven or if I’ll feel sorry for myself if I’d eat the whole thing. Especially since I also plan to go and have myself some ice-cream for dessert after… While I should be watching my diet and eat healthier and that is kind of depressing… But it shouldn’t be, on the other hand, because it’s not my fault that pizza with extra cheese and walnut with salted caramel ice cream is just too tasty!

Q: What’s for dinner?!