Can you touch your shoulders?

Ok then let me ask a question:

Q: Do you prefer to stand under direct sunlight and feel hot, or to stand in the shade and feel cold? (At certain temperatures this scenario happens.)

shadow is warm inside))

Have you ever hit your head in city transport?

Yes, multiple times

Was it your fault hitting you head?

I don’t comprehend?

A: I’d say direct sunlight, it can feel very calming or empowering.

Q: Do you like to play card games such as Rummy?

A: I love playing cards, always did it with the family. I like playing poker, patience and I love playing Mau mau [it is a bit similar to Uno but with the original old fashion playing cards instead of the uno deck. And we call it pesten in Dutch which translates to “teasing”, with some different rules.]

Q: What family game do you enjoy to play?

1 Like

A: I like a lot of games, but Rummy is probably my favorite. I play Uno, Monopoly, Apples to Apples, Scrabble… pretty much any game that I can learn lol

Q: What’s something that you enjoy doing with friends?

A: Movie night with friends is always fun, even when the movie sucks. Or just hang out at a friend’s house to play video games or just chat. Every now and then we do Karaoke at a bar too. Fun times.

Q: Best dessert you ever had?

A: I’m a fan of anything that includes cherries :grin: Cherry pie for me
Karaoke sounds really fun

Q: What’s your fave childhood cartoon?

Dedicated(1999 demo from SFTU)
the bridge:
“calling me close, the shadow is warm inside
This is where i feel home, this is my place to hide”

A: I have too many faves. I loved Biker Mice From Mars, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Looney Toons, Disney, Ghibli Studio stuff… Still do… And much more but the list has to stop somewhere for now :smiley:

Q: What is your favorite cartoon?

A: I’ve never heard of Biker Mice from Mars. Sounds interesting lol. I still love cartoons too… mainly the older ones such as Looney Toons, Wacky Races, Popeye, Gabby, and stuff like that. I also like anime and some newer ones like Foster’s Home For Imaginary Friends and stuff. Difficult to end the list lol

Q: Have you ever drawn cartoon characters?

A: I used to draw Biker Mice From Mars all the time. Also DBZ characters and my own made up Pokemon and… Yeah, I liked that a lot. The original cartoon was AWESOME and the intro still is actually heavier than LP’s Heavy seems to be right now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Q: What cartoon did you hate?

Cool intro!
A: Good question, can’t really think of one… I’ll have to think

Q: What cartoon did you hate?

More like a hoodie, and I’m sure I was still in Greece back then.

A: Ben 10

Q: What are you drinking right now?

A: Dr. Pepper

Q: What food would you like to have right now?

A: I’m fighting the urge to devour the camembert.

Q: Do you like cheese?

A: Yesss who doesn’t

Q: Do you think gatsie will successfully resist the urge?

2 Likes

A: I think she did, so far.

Q: What negative thoughts are you thinking of lately?

A: Thinking that i will never have a chance with this guy I’ve liked forever…

Q: What positive thoughts have you had lately?