Can you touch your shoulders?

Maybe 5 I think

Nah. Miss being a kid but definitely not school.

Q) fondest memory of school?

Hell no. The only time I’ve had proper fun in school was in my y6 water fight. I brought two measly pistols (as opposed to my massive rifle, because I needed a hose and my special attachment to refill it) and I got destroyed, one of my teachers chucked a whole jar down my front and another down my back.

That one lol ^

Q: What were you bullied about (you don’t have to say if you don’t want to)? I was bullied for being a teacher’s pet (or at least I think it was that) and to be honest I actually kinda thank her because she was right. I’ve struck a good balance between two faced rebel and kiss up :stuck_out_tongue:

A: Being a tomboy, listening to music I listen to, wearing black/band merch and various other things.

Q: Is the 6th grade part of elementary or middle school/junior high in your country?

A) A lots of things… funnily enough getting good grades was one of the biggest reasons.

( If I stop replying it’s because my phone died)

Elementary

Q) did you have a class with high levels of motivation

No, not really

Q: Worst grade you’ve gotten on a test?

A: I once got a 3 for a German test. Meine Deutsch ist über slecht.

Q: Best ice cream you ever had but can’t get your hands on anymore?

There isn’t one yet

Q: An ice cream flav you’ve had somewhere and then never managed to find again even though it still should exist?

A: These were amazing but I cannot find them in stores here anymore :’(

Q: Had any accidents lately?

A: Yeah actually, I did yesterday. We were surprising a friend for her birthday and I tripped over this giant concrete base of an umbrella at the cafe we were at. It was huge but I didn’t see it cause it was hidden under the table and just a corner was sticking out. Thankfully I wasn’t the one holding the cake.

Q: Classic or modern furniture?

Lol, If you did that at my party and you were holding the cake I would have laughed my ass off :joy: Were you ok though?

whatever’s more comfortable

Q: Comfort or style?

Yeah I survived :stuck_out_tongue: Managed not to fall too cause I caught myself in one of the chairs and another friend helped. We laughed so hard though. And I’m not the clumsy one in my group.

A: Comfort

Q: are you clumsy?

At times, however, when I’m clumsy it’s usually something hilarious

Q: Do you have a habit of swinging on chairs?

A: I have a chair like this to swing in after a long day.

Q: Is there a piece of furniture in your house that you totally hate?

A) Not really

Q) Do you have a specific “talent” that is absolutely useless in the real world?

Belching :stuck_out_tongue:

Q: Have you ever walked down the street with a bunch of friends and felt like an arse because they were just being loud and obnoxious and you weren’t?

A) Yes

Q) have you ever been glared at by a stranger for something you didn’t do?

A: In some stores, the guards will glare at me for no reason. Unless I am in my Sunday gear, then people are suddenly very nice.

Q: How was your day?

A: quite boring

Q: what’s planned for the weekend?

A: I’ll need to attend a birthday party.

Q: Why do insects like to visit my house?

A: I don’t know… they like to join my house, too… but I’ve never seen an insect like this D:

Q: Do you play Pokemon Go?