Can you touch your shoulders?

A) yes. For boys it is blue pants and the shirt was grey in the middle with the school logo and blue sleeves and girls had red pants with beige/grey and red sleeves for gym. For regular boys it is black pin stripe pants with a shirt that sort of looks like a math graph paper. Girls it is pin striped dress/overall with the math graph paper shirt.

Q) how many subjects did you have per semester?

A: Public schools don’t have uniforms here, so I don’t know.

Q: Is it required to go to after school classes for your last year (12th grade) in your country?

We had to wear a white polo and blue shorts with red football socks that were a nightmare to put on so I just put them over my normal socks and wore them at ankle height :stuck_out_tongue:

Our system doesn’t work like that, we study all the subjects over the whole year. In high school we actually had 2 different timetable. Week A and Week B. There was usually a lot of confusion after holidays. It was a good excuse for missed homework and was legit sometimes.

No

Q: In your high school which department had the largest number of dick teachers?

@AJ7 Girls are required to wear dresses? That is so sad :confused:

A: Department? We don’t have departments here.

Q: Did you go to a large or small school (number of students wise)?

I don’t know. Is 1500-1800 a lot for a high school?

Q: Did you hate your year group/ grade in high school in terms of what the students were like. My year group were a bunch of idiots.

@EvoOba yeah some hated it a lot.

A) relatively big school, I dont remember how many students though

I have to say Science. Although our departments have few teachers

Yes

Q) did you friends take different classes from you?

During GCSEs yes, but not all of them.

Q: Was there that one massive idiot in your class that was know for being dopey but was actually good at the one subject?

No. Most were just not smart. Some cheated. Like 2-3 were actually hard workers

Q) what was your class size?

~30 throughout, down to 15 in College

Did you ever get in trouble with a teacher with more power than your usual subject teacher?

Yeah but it was pretty mild. We are not supposed to be indoors during recess but a friend of mine and I stayed in and the supervisor came up and caught us. ( it was like 38 degrees outside!)

Q) did you hate a specific teacher more than most?

Yes, high school biology, I swear she had it out for me. She shouted at me for being the only one in the whole class to print out and complete and mark the dozen or so past papers she made us do in the space of just over an evening.

Q: How many times have teachers stabbed you in the back?

A) Not that I remember any.

Q) Did your teachers care more about gossip than actually teaching?

No, or at least they didn’t seem to. Though there was this really annoying art teacher who kept bringing her son into conversations :unamused: She also happened to be a favouratist (is that a word?)

Q: Why have we asked so many school related questions? :stuck_out_tongue:

A) I have no idea! Sort of funny if you look back at it.

Q) what else should we talk about?

No clue, continue school if we have nothing else

Q: What was most people’s reaction to your presence in high school? I got a lot of intimidated looks :laughing:

A) most thought i wasn’t old enough to be in high school

Q) favourite year of school?

Probably 3. We had an awesome teacher.

Q: Least fav?

I hated almost all. Specifically year 3. A lot of bullies.

Q) did you carry a backpack or like a messenger bag to school?

I had (and still have) a massive Swiss Wenger backpack since Y7. Tried a messenger back for half a day and my shoulder nearly came off. On that day people were actually asking where my now signature bag went and they actually wanted it back. Everyone knew me for my huge bag :laughing:

That bag hasn’t let me down once and is pretty much indestructible. The only thing that broke was part of the plastic hoop at the end of one of the adjustment straps because I closed a locker door on it. My friends dropped it from the 4th floor of a building and nothing happened to it or the stuff inside :stuck_out_tongue: I’m still using it and am gonna use it in uni.

Q: How many bags did you go through in school?

A: Backpack, couldn’t fit anything in a messenger bag, plus it wasn’t ideal to carry so much weight in one shoulder.

Q: Do you miss school? Like, it wasn’t the greatest time of my life but I have a couple of good memories and I sometimes miss being carefree and not having to “adult”.