Can you touch your shoulders?

ot @the_termin8r1
Same from my side, which time the interview will get started? You´ll sure make it, think you´re a so called “crack” so nevertheless

https://www.esigns.com/data/template/1/95/9428/19118/b6bacf0ca7dbb5f0d27477fa96c036a8/wishing-you-great-success-sign.png

give info here if you´re ready…lol :+1:

1 Like

Good luck indeed. It’s gonna be a long time before @BELL_LP replies…

1 Like

I’m back. It was as I expected. 6 hours of BS and 15 mins of a surprisingly easy interview. I just got asked about why I chose the course and about my current project in college.

Q: Why?

A dunno
Q tell me everything @the_termin8r1

There’s nothing to tell. We got there. got a parking permit, got a welcome lecture, then got told things we already know about the course, then got taken on a lab tour and finally it was the interviews.

[ot so at least, really cool performaance I think, but it wasn´t such a big thing than it appeared to me, …lol :joy: @the_termin8r1 ]

Oh yeah OK - well its cool that they want you so much! But with the foundation course I guess that adds another year of money on, so thats a bit tricky of them:) If I’m right in thinking thats what the foundation course would mean?? @the_termin8r1

My dad is really into classic cars, so when u were talking about car stuff thats mostly what I think of. I’m not super into cars, but I do like them and appreciate beautiful cars, just don’t really get into all the engine stuff ha ha ha :)) @the_termin8r1

I’m here @samuel_the_leader - that wasn’t THAT long:)))

Glad it went well @the_termin8r1

Q: Whats the last band on earth you would go and see?

A: ICP

Q: Do you like to lick the saus off the plate or bowl?

A: No

Q: One or more pillows?
Bonus Q: Fluffy or flat pillow?

A: 1 fluffy and 2 flats.

Q: Do you think fake eyelashes look creepy? [Had an appointment at City Hall and this lady had the fakest eyelashes I’ve ever seen]

A; sometimes, but not always:)

Q: Keep everything or clear it all out?

A: Sometimes is hard to clear it all out.

Q: What’s for dinner?

It’s not just the money. I’ll be stuck doing an extra year of general engineering that isn’t specific to one area (e.g. automotive, electrical, etc…).[quote=“BELL_LP, post:3169, topic:10339”]

If I’m right in thinking that’s what the foundation course would mean
[/quote]

A foundation year is basically for those who have applied to a course but lack the knowledge required for whatever reason (maybe you’ve had no previous engineering experience and/or knowledge and decided to see what it was like. In my case the units I’m studying in electrical this year aren’t enough for automotive in uni)

I see

1, thin and almost completely rigid.

Food. I skipped out on dinner today because I’d eaten a load of stuff before that.

Q: Does anyone here like rosehip marmalade?

A: I haven’t tried it but I assume I’ll like it cause I like all the ingredients that go into making it.

Q: Plain or double Oreos?

You didn’t even answer @the_termin8r1’s qns:

A: Double? (Don’t really eat Oreos)

Q: Hot Chocolate or Hot Milo? (What’s the diff btw?)

I don’t either but I tried doubles one and thought they were better.

A: I had to google Milo… hot chocolate I guess. Though I prefer it cold.

Q: Do you consider Power Point useful or not?

A: Yup, much better than the Apple-equivalent for their Mac.

Q: Which is more user friendly, Windows or Mac?

A: OS always and forever.

Q: Does/did your school/college/uni ever remind you of a hospital due to the colors it was painted with?

A never even tried apple, I started now with my i-phone, but I love it cause it´s mostly self explaining means logical for my brain, better than the older ones, I got a blackberry, I really hated this thing…

Q What about your ideas/plans for this upgrowing year? Sth special you expect?