Can you touch your shoulders?

A: The only windows 10 app I tried was Fable Legends Closed Beta :slight_smile: Other then that I wouldn’t know.

Q: Does your foot sleep?

A/Q: What does that mean?

A: She means when it’s numb and you can’t feel it at all or do anything. It’s like it’s dead.

A: Thanks @EvoOba for explaining :slight_smile:

Q: So… Do you have any sleeping body parts right now?

A rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggg

Q Who´s sleeping? and who´s here?

[ot Day´s done lol]

A1: None

A2: I’m pretty sure that no one i Europe and the US is sleeping right now. Asia, AUS/NZ probably is.

Q: Had any weird or bad dreams lately?

A: all the time :confused:

Q: Soup anyone?

A usually not, I feel like dreaming the same dream ever and ever again, but postly LP is part of it…

Q How was your day after the alarm yesterday? @EvoOba

Edit posting same time, only saw it short mom, but I saw Soup…I was sure it is you @Gatsie
Please, I have only not a big rest of yesterdays …

Ugh :confused: Sorry about that. Seems to be happening to me lately too.

Boring, uninteresting… the usual basically.

A: Soup… sounds great but it’s too hot for soup.

Q: Favorite keyboard short cut to use?

A: c/p

Q: Last disgusting thing you ate?

Q2: Does anybody absolutely loathe cutting their nails?

A yeah my daughter, it´s a battle, each time

Q Why does it is annoying?

A: I guess it’s kind of annoying but its ok since it doesn’t take more than 5min.

Q: Longest plane ride?

A to the Senegal in Africa, with all Stopps (Casablanca and ask me where else,) but two stopps alltogether took 23 hrs…NEVER AGAIN…

Q if a fairy comes along your way to work/school,/ university tomorrow and give you just one wish free, what would you wish?
[more wishes you can´t get, so, if you wish this you get…NOTHING!!!LOL :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

World Peace - sounds corny I know, but its true.

Whats your favorite type of soup (its cold here so it sounded good!!)

1 Like

This better not be the answer to question one :laughing:

For my interview to go well tomorrow (it’s not the end of the world if it doesn’t but obviously it’s better if it does).

Hot and sour (Chinese)

Q: You?

Good luck tomorrow!! @the_termin8r1 is it for uni entry?

Broccoli and stilton:)

Q: Can you touch your shoulders with your feet??

1 Like

Thanks :blush: Yeah, Brunel want an interview for electrical engineering (I have to spend 6 hours there for a 15 min interview at the end of the day. It’s kinda like an open day but for applicants only and it’s compulsory). They’re probs my last choice out of all my options because they gave me a really crappy offer for automotive engineering. Strictly speaking I applied for automotive engineering but they offered me a foundation year :confused: as opposed to other places which have sent me straight up offers.

@BELL_LP Word of advice, if you’re planning to go to uni or sixth form/college (I’m unsure of your age) or even high school (which of course is compulsory) don’t fall into the trap of going to the open days for all of the places that you’re interested in. Just go to a couple and you’ll know what the rest are like. It’s just a head teacher telling you what you already know and reading off the prospectus (obviously not physically standing there and reading off it - for God’s sake if they do then get out at all costs :laughing:) and then you get a long tour which is pretty boring as you pretty much know what to expect.

Let me try…kinda, I can, but only if I bend over with my back as well

Q: How physically flexible are you?

Wow thats a long time!! That sucks that they r making you do the foundation course, but still its good to have options:) Fingers crossed you get to pick whichever one you want the most when the time comes!

Thanks so much for the advice on uni - yeah I do plan to go, but not quite there yet tho. @the_termin8r1 I’ll remember you when I’m walking out of the open day when the head teacher is boring me:joy:

A: ha ha - love that you tried! I am not that flexible, I do modern dance and should be much more flexible, so am actually doing exercises to increase flexibility - not sure it’ll help much! :))

Q: Favourite classic car

1 Like

They’re not making me do it but it’s an offer they’ve presented me with. They’re trying to persuade me by offering £6k for a scholarship if I put them as my first choice. £6k is a hell of a lot of money but with their offer I’m not falling for it.

Probably the Jag XJ13 of 1966. It crashed and burned (and died) during a test run, but there are kit cars around and from what I know there are a few legit ones that jag made some time later with a few modifications. Had a 5L V12 making 445 BHP with an estimated top speed of about 180 mph or so and it only weighed 998KG. That’s fast powerful and light even by today’s standards (That’s more power, a bigger engine, less weight and a slightly lower top speed of a Mk1 R8 V8 from 2007). What kind of a beast would it have been in 1966? :fearful:

Q: @BELL_LP are you into cars?

Good luck @the_termin8r1!

1 Like