Can you touch your shoulders?

[quote=“samuel_the_leader, post:3178, topic:10339”]
You didn’t even answer @the_termin8r1’s qns: [/quote]

Yes she did.

I don’t even know what double oreos are.

For the most part, no.

This. I haven’t used it for anything other than project presentations. I don’t think it serves any purpose.

A: Arggghhh, pls don’t remind me of its sick room, and its dentist room (kinda like a mini operating theater)

A : I can pass USMLE Step 3 :confused:

EWWW!! :confused:

Q: Why did you even have such rooms in your school? (unless we’re talking med school).

A: Yes @samuel_the_leader answer her.

Q: Didn’t your school have a medical/sick room in case someone was injured or just didn’t feel well? (anyone can answer, but this is directed at @EvoOba specially)

Bonus question: Why has been plumpy @BELL_LP tagged multiple times in this thread recently? :smile:

A: If you consider a room with a couch and one of the school bus assistants playing “nurse” then yeah we did lol.

1 Like

You already answered your own question.

A: Looks like I killed the thread. Because ppl like u @amitrish tag her. Fancy calling her plumpy.

Q: Do u find some of the questions here to be very personal?

1 Like

A: No. But you can always leave it for someone else, just in case you don’t intend to answer.

Q: Do you wear spectacles, contacts etc?

[OT: @samuel_the_leader I don’t think she is offended 'cuz she knows she is LPU’s very own plumpy. :stuck_out_tongue: Come back and clear all the doubts @BELL_LP ]

1 Like

A: Spectacles.

Q: How exactly do ppl wear contact lenses? It frightens to see ppl trying to insert it to the back of their eyeball, and at the end of the day dig to try and remove it again.

A:dunno
Q ppl what´s to moan?

edit like every time lol wr mis(s)takes

A: I can moan about today’s hectic and freaking crazy day at work if you want me to.

Q: Has anyone tried Pho?

A whats Pho?

Q: What was the most nice/cute sit you have today?

Hmmm… what? :S

A Dunno I got an excitingday while cleaning up my office room

Q What you eat for dinner?

A/Q: Such as?

This. It looks so painful even though it isn’t.

To complain.

Silent Rage

You?

1 Like

Watching the guys at their performance in China last year.

What are you doing with your Friday night?

I’ve got 761 points within a month. Is that good?

Yes, but unfortunately to be able to use the you need an LPU account and you can only get an LPU11 lanyard and a beer can cozy. I think they were 300pts and 500pts respectively. And the points don’t count for delivery and shipping costs. You can see what points you get for what if you go to your account on the main LP site and then go to the points section. You get a point for every comment in the news section on the main site and then set amounts for a certain amount of friends and a set amount for the time you’ve been a member.

I would post a print screen, but the forum is broken and freezes when I try.