Can you touch your shoulders?

Quite a few times, but in my defence you start to run out of questions after 585 posts in this thread.

Podeli radost! - according to Google translate that’s Croatian for ‘share the joy’

That translates into happiness/joy in Bulgarian as well (I’m sure sure it’s the same for a couple of other countries too) .

Whatever it is that can of Coke is certainly not for the USA like @The_early_walker mentioned.

A: @the_termin8r1 already answered, quite a number of times.

Q: New question please?

Q: Anyone found any good artists recently?

A: Not really. I’m waiting for way too many new albums this year, I don’t have the time for new stuff.

Q: A non fuctional item you have in your house just because?

A: Decorations kept in storage?

Q: You?

A: My mum has a lot of those. I call it spam she calls it decor :laughing: In my room I have a halved geode, but that’s about it.

sry only me,
but A: I like to have it feeling/smelling my home

Q: Is the smell of things often more important to you than the rest [ of whatever] ?

A: Smell not important, as long as it is not terrible.

Q: Have you ever tried pear/apple/etc kind of (fruit) soup?

A No, feels like spi++++

Q Why is the smell so unimportant?

What did you say?

A: I prefer no smell, so when anybody comes over, there won’t be any smell to complain about.

Q: You? Why smell so important?

A honestly I don´t know
Q how do you smell right now?

A: lol jkjk idk

Q: You?

ot Samuel, what´s piggy feed you´re showing bähhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Take a shower, you skunk!

A mb a lil sweat, the day´s done and me too

Q Why do you always wanna shock ppl?

A: I assume like oranges and grapefruit

Q: Favorite take out/away/whatever you call it, in your area?

Lol that photo was from weeks ago.

A when you where at the beach?

Q Where was this beach?

No, that was before the beach. There was mud on the gtound left behind from melted snow. :frowning:

A: Come to think of it, the beach wasn’t very clean either. Within the last decade, an oil rig has operated near it :frowning:

Not sure what to answer re the beach… so answer this one instead:joy:

A: Chinese

Q: Whats your favorite accent to listen to?