Can you touch your shoulders?

A: British. And I wish I could master it but I can’t.

Q: Smartphones: Small screen (4 or less inches) or big screen (4+ inches)?

:slight_smile: I like Jamaican:)

A: Small screen probably, but depends a bit what I’m doing.

Q: Are you giving up / starting anything new for the new year?

Because it’s hilarious to watch people’s reactions. It’s even better done in front of real people (not online), especially your friends.[quote=“EvoOba, post:3103, topic:10339”]
British
[/quote]

:laughing: :laughing:

You just need to live here for about 6 years and you’ll be fine. You have to pronounce a lot of As as if they’re immediately followed by an ‘h’. For example “can’t” would be pronounced as “cahn’t” but “can” would be as it is. Also don’t over pronounce Rs like they do in the USA. Oh, and don’t say Aluminum :laughing:

Gaming / Uni

Q: You?

don’t say Aluminum :laughing:

A ok
Q Why?

I know :’( I miss it so much but I hope to come back sooner than I thought.

A: Uni (graduating in a couple months) / new chapter in life hopefully.

A/Q not to say Aluminium in british english lol,

[ot I´m going to work on the photos from the show, just viewed, it would be some nice pics of Mike´s and Brad´s guitars, I gonna load it up, but only pic for pic, dunno how a “Diashow” on the net works, so, I´m just on creating new Topic, lol :grinning:How are you btw? Why you think I´ve no account? @evooba?

Because in England it’s spelled with an ‘i’ (the proper way). So it’s actually aluminium.

Q: Is there a word that you can’t pronounce properly (in a language that you speak)?

A: Yes, there is one. It’s pretty easy actually, but for some idiotic reason, I always pronounce it wrong. As far as I can remember that’s the only one.

Q: Have any of you read the book “How Music Got Free”?

A no but sounds interessting

Q what word is it @amitrish

A: It’s a book related to copyright infringement and how people pirated music and what was its impact on the Music Industry. I am yet to read it though. I have received my copy and I will start soon.

Q: Was your weekend interesting?

A not really more cold reality than I like to have when it´s poss to choose…:worried:

Q Q what word is it @amitrish ( Try II)

Sounds very interesting, I’ll have to get it myself. Thanks @amitrish. (On that subject, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDZcz-V29_M)

A: Not really. I slept a lot (which I needed) and it rained today, kind of weird.

Q: Yours?

What a lovely day to find this documentary. I was reading about “compression” earlier today. I have to say that this is somewhat misleading, as pointed out by users in the comment section. While I would agree that bad equipments cause a terrible/horrible listening experience, blaming it all on the compression is not what distorts the music. Infact “Officially Remastered” CDs are far more worse than a Lossless conversion :stuck_out_tongue:
In my opinion, the only negative thing the MP3 format has done is the fact that it’s made music cheap. In the earlier days people had to buy complete vinyls or cassettes, instead of buying a single. Imagine spending $15 for a complete album instead of $0.99/song today. You would stick to the money and spend it on a good record.

Ahh… too much text…

A: My weekend was good. Slept well, Ate well, and was busy throughout (in a good way).

Q: Suggest a good movie from your country.

A K(leinohrhase
Q Help on what topic you´ve posted the peppers??? Found it not to refing it´ssssssssssssssssss so greaaaaaaaaaaaaat I´m on my knees…

I don’t have to. I already do it :stuck_out_tongue:

A/Q: What are the peppers?

1 Like

Ummm well I think my resolution coming out of 2015 is to stop giving so much to people who give nothing back… no time to start anything new tho:joy: @the_termin8r1

Anyone have any good concert plans for this year?

1 Like

A: No cause a) no decent bands play my country anymore and b) travel is not happening this time

Q: If you had to choose just one album that is being released this year, the one you’re most excited about, which one would it be?

A: a bit predictable, but it really is LP:)

Q: If you could learn to cook a new cuisine really well what would it be?

A: Anything edible, if I cooked for you you’d want to eat a cyanide pill instead of my food (if you can even call it that) :laughing:

Q: Are you good at anything / do you think you’re good at anything?