Can you touch your shoulders?

A: Sure, if u don’t want to, then don’t.

Q: @The_early_walker you still haven’t tell me how early do you usually go to bed?

I meant when you’re eating something how often do you bite your tongue or cheek?

A: At least 1-2 times a month, or to be precise once I bite my tongue, it mostly happens 2-3 times in a roll… :smiley:
Q: Is the dress blue or gold? haha

A: Is blue!!! hahahaa

Q: Favorite toothpaste?

A: I don’t have one. All of them are mint-y or burn too much for me.

Q: Do you floss?

A: I really should floss more often.

Q: Brown bread or white bread?

Either, though my mum and sister like white so we just buy white

A proper loaf or a sliced one that looks like a block and usually comes in one of those resealable bags?

A: A proper one (even though I don’t like it)

Q: Does it annoy you when it’s super windy?

A: Hell no. I LOVE (yes it’s actually coming from me) windy weather, it feels great.

Q: Do you behave like a dog when you’re in a car with the windows down? I.e. Do you stick your head out of the window of a moving car when possible?

oh that was a Q?
A: usually, when I´m over, done, at the moment we have a big personal probs, so the work, mentally, get´s further and further, so at least, at 9, most late 10 for real I go to bed, close everything, put the cover over my head and use Relaxation, breathing, meditation, before meditation part I almost sleep, every night the same: I´ve got to toilet in even this moment, so after that, back to bed, cover over head, really, close all my senses, medi…zzzzzchn chn :sleeping: lol, like this. Sorry for the epicness, but that´s a part of me, won´t go away :joy:
Edit: if I really can´t sleep, I standd up again, or mb a glas red vine
A2 YES in summer all time if I´m not the driver, I alsoo like scfreaming against the wind…

Q What do you do for a fast relaxing?

A: LIsten to music

Q: One thing you would want to do but can’t due to time being tight?

A: Practice my drawing skills every day (it’s been ages since I’ve drawn properly, I really love it)

Q: What are you doing at this moment?

A: Munching a grilled sandwich and replying to this.

Q: you?

A: Listening to FM/SM’s Welcome

Q: What is the weirdest thing you’ve done this week?

I froze for a moment thinking who the hell is SM lol.

A: I spent lots of time with my parents talking about stuff for the holidays. It is weird for me cause I barely hang out with them.

Q: How much candy did you have today?

A: Zero. Can’t u wait until the Xmas celebration with family/friends?

Q: So who the hell is SM?

I don’t celebrate with family or friends :wink:

A: SM = Shinoda Mike.

Q: Least favorite candy bar?

A: Heksendrop, it looks and tastes like shit.

Q: How often do you change your hairstyle? [as in haircolor, new cut etc?]

I feel dumb.

Yes, It looks like some animal :shit:

A: I’m a guy, & as u know, guys don’t really change their hairstyle. My hair has slowly stopped being so spiky five years ago (hair no longer spiky), dye hair dark brown sometimes.

My hair spikyness went from something like this:
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/nonciclopedia/images/2/24/Shinoda.jpg
To this:

Q: What are you dreading right now?

A: I dread what this special home brewn get-well tea is doing to my bowel movement. The tea includes lots of lemon.

Q: Name something you regret you did today?