Can you touch your shoulders?

Nothing wrong with that. I do it all the time (and I’m a girl).

A: That is such an old photo. He went down to the crowd and people were a bit too rough.

Q: I just got home and haven’t had lunch yet (I probably won’t) but I’m hungry. What did you guys eat today?

1 Like

spaghetti leftovers, and junk food in the form of cookies an biscuits

Q: If you had several teams and each team had a leader and you then got all the leaders and put them into one team, who would be the leader of the team of leaders?
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Everything_bcaf07_5332463.gif

[ot thank you for that information @evooba, I thought the whole day ab it!]
A depends on the personal idendities and charackters but might be
http://balance-athletics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/battle.jpg
Q on what depend it, if you trust a person or not?

Nothing, I trust nobody

as I said before
A I think it depends on the personalities and the characters of the leaders team, if they get over subjektive issues and buildt a team, they gonna get big in whatever they do

Q Why you don´t trust anybody (the answer: cause I´m a terminater don´t fit, cause you´re no longer a teerminator, untill your system runs at normal capacity releasing the avast virus word LOVE::::

oops, must have missed it.

I’ve been crossed, lied to too many times. Worst of all is that people do it for little things and if they do it for little things do I dare trust them with big things?

Don’t have a Q

mhhh
Shall I set one for you, Rob? @the_termin8r1?
Edit: So I do
Q: Hey man, what´s up? I think you´re doubble surving in various chatrooms, or it´s dinner time! lol:flushed:

A: There are indeed two different chatrooms here, the forums and the exclusive chi-chat room between @The_early_walker and @samuel_the_leader.

Q: Why aren’t you replying my near-private message, @The_early_walker?

[ot hey @samuel_the_leader sry, didn´t thought hat needs a replie, but yes we´re surving in two diferent spaces, but for me it´s ok, no prob, so my answer appears soon…]
A: At your service, sir
Q What´re you eating for dinner (food again…)

A: It’s take out night so don’t know yet, depends on what we’re craving at the time.

Q: Least favorite drink? (anything from water to alcoholic beverages and juices and smoothies, etc)

ot So I drank a nice mochito last time, I was out…
http://www.gomeal.de/uploaded_img/Mojito.jpg
a very good starter for a party night, cause it fits to all after and it´s tasty and waking upper…perfect starter
Q What are you plans tonight?

Mochitos are great (especially for the summer), not my usual choice though. I always start with a couple of beers and then move on to stronger drinks and depending on my mood and season, I drink anything from dry martinis and vodka to mai tais and margaritas and of course shots (usually tequila).

A: No plans, I was out all day so I just need to chill.

Q: Yours?

Oh I missunderstood, I understood you´ve plans to go out, noooo me no plans, the whole week is filled up with appointments and that stuff so no, I enjoy a glas of red vine right noow, after my shopping adveenture with my “mummy” today…I knew why I became a punk-rock-rebell at the age of 12, andshe knew too, so, stm it´s ok, but today was filled up with triggers for me, hard stuff - so red vine-

Q: You are rarely on, or is it a question of time?

No, by take out I meant take away (not sure which of the two ways to say it you use), like when you get food delivered to your house.

A: I just didn’t have much time to be on today is all.

Q: Where are you right now and what are you doing?

A at home, cooking soup for family, drink red vine to get over and fall asleep imm. after eating…

Q: You?
Edit I have no entry to the topic whenn and where @lpuhq

I don’t understand

At home, on my laptop, replying to this

Q: @EvoOba How many unis do you have to apply to in Greece? (just curious)

@the_termin8r1 The system is complicated. You can apply to as many as you want basically.

Eh? We have a max of 5 over here. And it’s actually 5 courses not 5 unis so you can apply to 5 different courses in the same uni if you want.

A:Sry, but you normall are online and very fast with answers, today it was different, and I thought, the forums here maybe too lame for you and your normal posting rate

Q: So, what´s up, @the_termin8r1? all ok? :relaxed:

Oh, right. I was burning a bunch of CDs today and didn’t want to slow my computer down so I was off for a bit.

Yep

What does your music library on your PC look like by genre?

Here’s mine:

Also, 40.8 of the 50.3 hours under soundtracks is from Ratchet and Clank