Can you touch your shoulders?

A: Depends, maybe bef/aft dinner, maybe just before I go to bed, or somewhere in between.

Q: So what are your typical working hours?

Q: Where is @the_termin8r1?

A: Dunno

Q: You still haven’t answered:

Was in a maths lesson lol. The only lesson I have today, at 15:05 to 16:35 :unamused:

Otherwise I was binge playing on my PS3 :sweat_smile:

I don’t work yet

Q: Last thing you ate? (lets get to food again :stuck_out_tongue: )

Not meant for you.

A: Beef stew.

Q: OK then, @the_termin8r1, one of your parent’s typical working hours?

A: My dad is self employed and goes whenever it’s convenient for the client or whenever the weather is suitable. He’s a building contractor (the most stereotypical job for an Eastern European person :laughing:) but he’s been put on a recommendations list in the neighbourhood he usually works in, most of his work is in Hampstead but he’s worked in many places.

And my mum is a housewife

Q: Last interesting thing you did?

A: Listening to music right now.

Q: Least interesthing thing you did today?

A: A maths assignment in a room that had a really strange climate. It was hot but my head was cooking more on the left than it was on the right. Yes there was a radiator next to me but it wasn’t on and there was no sun.

Q: What are you listening to ATM?

A: Phedora - Of Ink

Q: The weirdest thing you did?

A/Q: Ever or today?

A normally time I´ve to be there for “main working” it´s 12:30h till 17:15h, I work partimes 29,85 a week, fridays always free, but I start on what is needed, the earliest was 8:00 in the morning, till now, latest end was 24:00h, it´s really really flexible…

Q Yours?

ever…at least, as you remember…

A: 8am to 3pm.

c´mon share @xTirea :smile: I will tell mine after…maybe…:sunglasses:

A: Dressing up (almost) as Mike.

Hybrid between the two Mike shirts :slight_smile:

Q: Worst thing to wake up to?

[ot hi @samuel_the leader! omg 1) what is this kind of baby animal? hope you´re sheltering it???
omg 2) is this you with Mike on the pic? omg 3) it´s really nearly the same shirt]
A: my daughter walking around with her i phone high volume on, walking through saturday mornings at 8:30h I will sleep out at weekends!
Q. Your plans for today?

1. It’s a lizard!!! No comment on what happened to it.
  2. The first pic is me no doubt, that’s all.
  3. Yes it is

A: I was outside just now; you’ll see the pictures in When And Where

Q: What happened to Mike?

ot @samuel_the_leader oh god, is that an actual pic? Have to go on research at first…goose bumps…

OT: so any lead on what happened?

no! just twittered, if sth had happened, where you got found the pic? Is there nothing written too?@samuel_the_leader