Can you touch your shoulders?

A: Nope.

Q: Have you ever listened to Tasty Snax? (Phoenix’s previous band)

I know this isn’t aimed at me but W10 makes my skin crawl.

Yes, it’s even worse when I read over my old course work. It’s not badly worded but it is pretty cringeworthy and you get to see all the waffling you did at the time of writing :laughing:

No and never will.

They all are

No, and I can’t be bothered to click the link

Q: How many times has somebody linked something and you didn’t see it out of laziness?

mb 75%…
Edit oh sorry forgot the question
Q: how comfortable you feel right now?

A: Very.

Q: How often do you brush your teeth? (random, I know, but I’m short on questions)

A: Once in the morning and once at night.

Q: What time do you usually go to bed?

A: I’m going to bed early, at 8-9 PM, but I’m going to sleep at 12PM/1AM. I’m simply using my phone and lurking fb, lpu and other forums/websites.

Q: Do you have facebook? Do you use it very often?

No

Q: Who else has finally blocked off from the LPU threads? It’s annoying because the likes that I got in those threads are no more.

A: Yup, I was temporarily locked out of the LPU-only forums from 23:00 CET onwards, but fortunately they reinstated LPU forum access for LPU trial members. The LPU trial benefits have gone to shit; I can only watch the LPU exclusives, and I still can’t send messages.

Q: Hour of coding indeed, to blockade ppl?

A: No idea what that is.
As for the trial members, they never had access to any of those LPU feautures so I’m surprised you guys do this time around. Be glad, haha!

Q: Do you use an app or something to keep track of stuff you have to do or do you remember everything?

@the_termin8r1 mentioned before that he could send messages when he used one of his codes, that is one benefit that was lost.

A: I remember (most of) everything, of course some things slip my mind.

Q: How forgetful are you? (The qns I initially thought of slipped my mind)

A depends on my stress rate (private and work) and my forgetfullness increases, if the stress level goes up

[ot I was lurking on the link from lp-site to the forums and found everything white, background ezc, then the messaga: your access is denied! Than I brave logged in, really excited to find new lpu-site, logged in and found…]

Q: What do you think I found?

A/Q: Not sure, care to share?

A: Maybe Pictureboard? :smiley:

Q: Have you ever heard about Pictureboard mystery?

A The (meanwhile becomming) pineapple with light blue background like the lpu 14 is the one and only, which does not change anymore…

to get down
Edit good morning! @evooba
Q: Are you expecting sth changing still this year on our forums?
Edit 2 Good morning @xTirea xTirea

A1: Hmmm… not sure what you mean. 14 theme is still going strong so why the surprise?

A2: Yes, it will change with time. First month or two of every LPU year is like this, minor fixes here and there as the year progresses.

Q: Weekend plans anyone?

A: Ugh, I’m getting closer to the day where I have to decide,
Q: What Xmas present should I get for my grandmother?

A a nice cream with a nice smell and a bath or shower gel the same brand a candle and a bottle of prosecco, a nice champagner glas, all packed [by yourself] in a box or with cling film, a few coloured gift ribbons like this, and a handwritten recipe how to use the “wellness package” at least a heart and yours Samuel, mb if it is so, you can write the three lil words…
http://www.wohlfuehlerie.de/images/articles/56cea43b6f6d265b6a4db7f6c2be386c_5.jpg
A1 Weekend is shopping shoes for myself and sunday we go to a very nice “Christkindlesmarket”
Q How many days rest to the holy night?

I assume that’s a Christmas type of market?

A/Q: What’s a holy night?

A/Q: Isn’t it Christmas night?

A the holy night is the night from 24/25 when the christchild is born
[ot as @evaoba mentioned right, a christmas kind of market, with so much diffrent specialities to eat and drink, to buy the one or other lil thing for the tree or gift and they serve hot “pusch” with alkohol not much but enough to get in mood]
Q ever thought in taking power from up above?