Can you touch your shoulders?

A: They’re always “improving” the infrastructere around here; Railroads, highways etc. I’m not a car owner and rely mostly on public transportation. They seem to work on the traintracks almost every month now. Especially when you have to leave the city quite often in a week, this can be a real bother.

C:Has it snowed in your area yet? I really am hoping for a white christmas…

A: It never snows here so, not gonna happen.

Q: Where would you want to spend the holidays, other than your home?

A: If I could, I would really go somewhere with snow.

Q: Most annoying thing that happened to you today?

A: My IT teacher. Arguing with him. lol

Q: Have you ever seen MTM alternate covers? What do you think about them? Because for me they’re better than actual cover.

For example, this:
This is just beautiful.

Life

No

Q: coins or bank notes?

A: big bank notes (most wanted)

Q: Are you feeling time´s running faster this year as it usually does?

A: Maybe, I feel like time is passing by fast in general. It’s 2016 soon and I still think 2007 was like 2 years ago.

Q: Most annoying thing about public services?

A you have usually to wait, to get confronted with an motivless employee, not really like to help you (my own exp.) boring…

Q Any kind of trick to appear more waken up than you are? I need sm

[ot good morning eva :grinning:@evooba]

A: Caffeine. That was what @EvoOba needed yesterday morning to stay awake.

Q: Have you ever woken up hungry?

Yeap, coffee is the way to go.

A: I’m always hungry.

Q: Ever slept for many hours straight (say 13-17 hours) and when you woke up you just wanted to go back to sleep cause you felt tired?

a YES, most mornings

q can you drink more than one cup of coffee kind like this

if I try now, I´ve to sp****
last post cya mb ev! Have a nice day everybody here!
http://www.gif-paradies.de/gifs/gemischtes/nice_day/nice_day_0022.gif

A/Q: Wait, how big is that cup in the first place?

A: I drink at least 3 cups of coffee every day, so yes.

A: Yes

Q: Are you at school/work right now? :smiley:

A: At work and bored to death.

Q: How often do you change your wallpaper/lock screen/home screen on your pc/laptop/tablet/phone?

I’ve got 30 mins before I have to leave for college. I have a crap day ahead of me. Boring lessons, student parliament meeting at lunch, parents evening, then I have to go to some kind of school concert that my sister is playing in for like 5 mins (the other hour and a half is other people whom I don’t know), then I’ve got coursework to finish off.

Q: How busy are you today?

A: Don’t even mention about it, I’d a lot of paperwork to deal with, a lot more to cumulatively complete before the end of the year. :frowning:

Q: How much do you hate Windows? (Not that Apple is better, @EvoOba)

A: Depends which version we’re talking about. But yeah, they tend to be annoying at times.

Q: Do you ever find yourself thinking that you could have worded something better after you’ve said it?

A: Yes, often, cuz I can’t take back the words I never said.

Q: @EvoOba how come you never seem to watch lots of shows?

A: Because I don’t watch TV. I don’t find anything interesting. I’m a YouTube person.

Q: Has anyone seen the new Bond movie? I heard it was bad.