Can you touch your shoulders?

A sub

Sing, no. Scream, no my voice is to low, growl, yes but like an angry beast not a metal singer.

Q: In school what were you known for most among your peers?

A: Being obsessed with music.

Q: What are you most afraid of?

OT: Hi everybody, sorry last night the stupid Windows screwed me over again.

A: ( [very] gruesome) death. (I mean me myself dying one)

Q: Why is it that when I do visit the forums at night, the forums are rather quiet, whereas when I don’t visit the forums at night, the forums are very active?

A thats one of the secrets you never get thrue, it´s as the phenomenon, that at the supermarket, the queue beneath you is always faster than your own one

Q who has heard the poscast interrview from LPA/MS right now?

ot wanna discuss sm issues with sbd, if not I will
http://cdn-frm-eu.wargaming.net/wot/eu//profile/photo-5465091.gif?_r=1374564727

A: Didn’t really have time to listen.
Q: But is this true?

A Don´t know, but don´t think so, but Mike said in the podcast wordly: I have nothing to do with the LPU! Thats what makes me going on my paranoid phantasie-explanation tour…
Q Do you follow MS if it´s clear, he´s more LPL/LPA than LPU’?

That tweet was related to what she heard in the podcast. Was that actually mentioned?

A: Well @Derek plays a major role in the LPA, am I right? And it also seems that most of the ppl at LPA/LPL know more about LP than those in the LPU. Anyway Lorenzo Errico & Lulith Solomon practically run the entire LPU, of course they have moderators, helpers, etc eg cameramen to help as well.

Q: I’m too lazy to listen to the entire podcast, can you tell me the gist of it?

A: I haven’t listened to the podcast just yet, I did read a summary of it though. What Mike means when he says he has nothing to do with the LPU is that he, and the rest of the band, do not run it. All he does is choose which demos will make it on the cd, everything else is Lorenzo and Lulu.

Q: I forgot my coffee this morning and I’m about to fall asleep… what do I do?

A: Any coffee/tea at the pantry in your office?

Q: Ever fallen asleep with head on desk before?

A not me cause then you need sbd who ensures you that I heard it right…

Q Any soldier outside hearing it as me? …ohhh, with the lpu? I have nothing to do with that hahaha… " MS and the guy in background [who was that] laughing like crazy…:sunglasses:

A/Q: Wasn’t that @Derek, or whoever was doing the interview? (Sorry need to go now)

ot cya @samuel_the_leader

A: Went to an office next door cause 2 people have their names day today and there was free coffee and food lol. I’m good now

A: That’s not LPA Derek.

Q: Just realized we passed the 2500 mark. How much more do you think this can go on?

A: 3k for sure

Q: Who will get the 3000th post?

Wasn’t @Derek used to be @dereklp who used to have deadmau5 mouse head as the profile pic. He’s a moderator, ya know.

A: I think you would.

This qns still unanswered:

Not LPA’s Derek though.

A: No

Q: Have you?

I don’t know. I missed the 2000th post (@EvoOba got it) and I deliberately timed it so that I got the 1000th.

No

A: Almost, but no.

Q: What is the mileage (kilometrage) of a vehicle you use? (My father’s decade old car has a kilometrage of approx. 262300 - I think it’s in km, not miles; haven’t toggled it between km & miles for years) [I take public transport; I only step into my father’s car like only once every few months]

I don’t know how much we’ve done since we bought ours (I’m guessing a lot) but we got it at 8000 miles

Q: Longest you’ve been in a car in one go?

A: 5 or so hours

Q: How good or bad is the road network in your country? (1-10 scale, 10’s the best)