Can you touch your shoulders?

I think she means why she’s the only one in a Christmas mood.

Really? I though @The_early_walker was angry about her boss & new boss, angry about her husband etc?
I think she mention about nobody would be with her during Christmastime this year.

Honestly, I’ve no idea.

ot: maybe I can do some help?
The question is, as @evooba mentioned right [as almost mostly, mb ever? ]
Am I the only one in christmas mood?

and a secret from Santa to @samuel_the_leader: Think a big part of my life is going thrue without you seeing it! …and a second secret: cause of clearing my anger and let it go to the person, who is be a part of it, it´s called conflict-solution-theorie…btw

Then:

A: Like I’ve mentioned before, I don’t like Christmas, it’s one of the worst holidays for me and I can’t wait till the whole thing is over.

Q: Have you ever felt like someone is speaking your mind even though you barely know them?

A Sure…

Q You?

stabel, you made your re-engeneering nearly perfect, as a terminator worthy,
good job @the_termin8r1

1 Like

@EvoOba Look in a mirror :stuck_out_tongue:

Q: Did you ‘fail’ today? If so, how. I accidentally put deodorant in my beard…no,I don’t know how either :laughing:

1 Like

A: My fail last Saturday as Hostess during a big church celebration with 300 people watching; tripping over my own darned dress and almost falling into the piano.

Q: Name one thing about Christmas you actually look forward to? :smiley:

ot burning like fire I think, whole face red coloured after? Bullshit !
Hey Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatsie:heart_eyes:

Getting free stuff…duh

Q: Am I the only one who thinks drugs should be completely legal? I say this not because I’m a user. However, users are idiots, and thus if we let them have all the drugs they want it means we can kill them off much faster and rid the world of one load of idiots at a time.

Hiya @the_early_walker! Yeah, I thought I’d drop in for a few posts :slight_smile:

I feel so
http://www.blackhorsebeamish.co.uk/clients/432aca3a1e345e339f35a30c8f65edce/image/fireworks.jpg
to meet ya here right before christmas, I think you were great at your performance, any kind of mb private stuff on youtube, where I can get a hearing impression? :kissing_smiling_eyes:

A: In my country certain drugs are legal… Such a pleasure always to see the thousands of tourists enjoying their legal overpriced “mind blowing”

Q: Best snack of the holiday season?

@The_early_walker, Awww I’ll try to be on more! I don’t think there are any recordings of the passed Saturday service. We might have our Christmas Service filmed though.

A German called “Glühwein” or Punsch
Q What was the best thing happened today

@gatsie still listened to the podcast of MS that @triplXero posted?

A: I visited my friend who is expecting her 3d child in 2 weeks :smile:

Q: Best song yoou heard all day?

@The_early_walker I had myself 4 cups of Glüwein in Dusseldorf a few weeks ago! Haven’t heardh the podcast yet nope.

let the answer for sb on line?

ot have to, it´s VERY interessting…

Reasons why I want to go to Amsterdam (I ain’t even joking, it’s hard to find those things here).
Not sure if being legal would be the answer but I don’t see why they make such a big deal out of it, since it’s just another thing that makes you goofy, but drinking is fine.

A: Lots of Lennon stuff, Imagine tops it all though.

Q: Last thing you purchased?

A: LPU15 membership and bundle

Q: Can you sing/scream/growl?