Can you touch your shoulders?

[ot no, the two days after xmas 24,25,26. 12. and the 31.12 and 01.01. of a year]

Those are public holidays so yes

Q: @The_early_walker is your cooking any good or terrible, at least according to your daughter? The spätzle looks unappetizing cuz I don’t like egg.

even this was an image of the www…
A: no, but my daughter eats only what is tasty to her and it´s sunday, so why shouldn´t I made her that gift?
Q Have you been a food terrorist as a kid?

A/Q: what do you mean?

People usually think I’m 2 or 3 years older. Probably because of my voice which (according to a joke from some friends) broke twice :laughing:

Yes

A/Q: What’s a food terrorist?

A denieing to eat, as throwing it away, to the others, maybe, to play up, till eating is no longer a pleasure for the rest…
Q Were you, whoever?

A: No

Q: Did you grow up too fast?

A I must get adult at the age of 12

Q what is the best experience you can record/memorize youself immediately?

A: I’ve had many great experiences, can’t choose just one.

Q: If you were given the chance to travel to tbe space station to see what it’s like, would you go?

A: Yes, as longs as the idiots at Nasa aren’t doing my launch cough Challenger cough. I’m fine with their engineers but not flight control.

Q: @EvoOba Are you interested in planes by any chance?

Only if they are the one paying.

1 Like

A: Not really. Don’t know anything about planes actually (any kind), I just like to believe they’re still the safest way to travel.

Q: Do you recycle?

I don’t know much about them either (I know enough to realize just what kind of masterpieces they are) but I still think they’re bloody awesome. They’re engineering is like a million times more complicated than that of cars.

Yes

Q: Are you a risk taker?

A: Not really.

Q:

?
But I most certainly wasn’t on fb nine years ago.

A: LOL, Facebook is stupid sometimes. And these messages kind of piss me off at times. They’re annoying.

Q: Worst social media website?

SOS @samuel_the_leader, keep the faith, they “care” about you @fb !!!
Like to see your last post, let´s have a short look?!

A:

Q: Have you or your family been a victim of credit card fraud? A few days ago my father canceled his credit card cuz overnight someone charged over €19.000,00 in online purchases!!! :frowning: :fearful: :cold_sweat: (Yes you heard me correctly: Nineteen Thousand Euros) Hopefully that amount would be completely disputed, hopefully…

ot posting same time!
A: When did your dad realized that and is his credit card (and all current to this account) by himself still?
Q What is this world becomming? Pl short answer…