Can you touch your shoulders?

Lara :smiley:

many friends or just one and best?

A: None. Real friends don’t exist.

Not very, I’ve got no influence. I’m just an addict.

Nice try

Yes

It’s in log in order. The latest logins to the lp site are up top

uuuuuuuummmmmmmmm… From my point of view, none. Maybe you can answer that one @EvoOba

Q: You most unreliable piece of tech?

I’ve answered so many lately I think I’ll skip a few lol

A: The “best” places are simply façades for tourists. @EvoOba that’s why so many ppl still wanna visit Greece; most tourists are shallow minded, they keep falling for the tourism gimmick.

A: I think I mentioned about earphones the other day…

Q: Has the background changed for you yet? This grey background is horrible, can barely make out the words.

Indeed!

A: Gray background? No, I still see the 14 theme.

Q: For how long do you predict the forums to last with all these “new” members that have been posting the last few days?

I give it 2 weeks tops before we go back to the usual

Q: Do you want anyone dead atm?

A: Wouldn’t wish for anyone to die but I do hate a couple of people, a lot!

Q: Why do Android devices need to be updated like every single day? It’s so annoying.

A/Q: What kind of Android device u have that updates everyday? (I think urs is an extreme exception)

A: A Galaxy Tab 4. It literally has updates every single day.

Q: Which brand would you say it’s better for a laptop, HP or Toshiba?

My phone doesn’t. Though it went haywire a few days ago. First my battery would last a day tops on standby then it would just randomly restart for no reason and before it can finish restarting it would restart itself over again and it will keep doing it until you pull the battery out. Then when you put the battery back in it starts all over :confused: I swapped my battery for my mums and both phones are working fine now.

Stay away from Toshiba. My college laptops are Toshibas and they are dreadful. I’ve used a couple of others too but I hated them. HP are decent depending on the model and on whether or not you have W 10.

Q: Have you ever been sabotaged by your teacher(s)?

Ok, thanks. Thoughts on this model “HP 15-AC004nv” @the_termin8r1?

Leaving the q for someone else…

I know nothing about computers but when compared to my laptop it looks ok.

The one you specified:
http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04712219

Mine (there are a million pavilion 15 models as it turns out. had to do quite a lot of digging before I though to read the label on the bottom of mine. faceplam):
http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03967295

You seem to have a better processor, but I have twice the RAM and twice the permanent memory. I know nothing about graphics cards so I’ll assume the bigger number is better so you have a better one.

Thanks! It’s one of the models I consider getting. I’d prefer an 8GB RAM as well (and 1T of space) but the price sky rockets from 600 to 750+ with that criteria unfortunately :confused:

Pounds? Jeez. Mine was 600 but it was on discount to 400 and my mum had some kind of voucher that brought it down to 375.

Euros (600 is 425 pounds and 750 is 531 pounds). That was a pretty good deal you got!

1 Like

A: Well, they framed me quite a number of times.

Q: How much injustice have you received in your lifetime so far?

That’s not what I had in mind. My fault for the unclear question. I meant grade-wise. Our teacher still hasn’t marked last year’s work so my tutor hasn’t got the grades for those 3 units meaning he has to give me a lower predicted grade for uni (I got predicted the second highest possible but if I had my other work marked I could have been predicted the highest grade).

Worse still is that he still hasn’t marked them and they are all due by tomorrow but we need to get them (our assignments) back for reworks if we made mistakes and we only have today as we don’t see him tomorrow.

A: I don’t know

Q: do you get easily stressed?

A: Yes, very easily. And even about the smallest of things.

Q: Do you know anyone that has OCD?

A: Yes, and she is extremely peculiar that people do not label her as “OCD”.

Q: Do you know anyone who has any minor disorders? What kind of disorders do they have?