Can you touch your shoulders?

A: Yeah, I liked it, then end was good.

Q: Anyone seen 7 Psychopaths? If not, go watch it and don’t watch the trailer as it is VERY misleading.

A: Yes, it was quite interesting and indeed a good watch.

Q: Wazzaapppp?

1 Like

A: Self improvement:

Q: @Gatsie d you want to join me and Eva on dubtrack?

Hey @the_termin8r1, the power just went out due to the thunderstorm :confused:

Lol. We had a powercut last week Tue between 22:30 and 23:30 right in the middle of a show I was watching and right in the middle of another I was recording :laughing:

It’s literally crazy right now, like C-R-A-Z-Y! Dubfm is not available on mobile :confused:

EDIT: We can’t see a block down the street from the amount of rain lol

Meh, it’s ok. I left too

Q: Thoughts on LPU 15 and the different packages?

hm, good Q, to me the skate bundle doesn´t matter I´m not scating, the shirt is a mass production, like without love made, not reallly adorable to me, the rest of changes is the colour, yeah, ok, real serious colour to me, the rest I didn´t explored, if there is any rest, you? @EvoOba

The skate deck is not for actual skating. It’s art, to put on your wall and admire. I think it’s a great addition for those that want something more special.

I think it’s great. I love the design, has a fort minor-ish feel to it and the colors are great. As for the packages, I love it that the digital subscription is only $10 and the basic bundle $40 (personally, I paid 55€ in total for it including shipping and handling, which is much better than the 70+ I used to pay the previous years).
As for the chats and videos and all that, we’ll see how it goes. Overall I’m very pleased with this one.

So we agree… finally we welcome LPU XV
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/files/2013/06/audience-applause.jpg
:grinning:

And yet we’re still rolling with the ugly 14 background

Q: Do you know that for the LPUXV demo Animals, they released a snippet of it a few years ago via Stagelight? (That’s why it sounded familiar to me)

A: Haven’t listened to the cd yet. I just got home and plan on listening to it later. I’ll keep that in mind though, interesting!

Q: Bus or train?

EDIT: Apparently the songs on the site are just previews. Gotta wait till my package gets here to listen to the cd.

So we agree… finally we welcome LPU XV

(OT[@the_termin8r1 that with the background was my first thought, too, @samuel_the_leader your icon looks good! Much better, and they really did? I must take the time to listen to it, if so than it´s fj***
http://cdn.hotstockmarket.com/b/b9/900x900px-LL-b9ee019a_6rvuvn5ahbuwmw2eq91wp5xv4gamesfree_ca_big_shit.jpeg
So,
Q: How was your day, sth out of automatic modus?

A: Same as usual

Q: What sort of a kid were you?

A Rebellion punk-rocker, with all included…
Q You?

As a kid ( under 10) I was kinda naive and a bit stubborn and soft :confused: The complete opposite of now lol

Q: If you had to be stuck in one year of your life for eternity which would it be?

A the year in which my accident happened
Q are you kind´a risking child? How old you were, btw? I lost the feeling for ages here and I think it´s one of the positive sides of internet, the age doesn´t matter…