Can you touch your shoulders?

A: No, unless there is a discount on what I really need.

Q: What is Chester ripping?

A No we don´t have a Black Friday, cause here in Germany Thanksgiving is a normal working day, not free from work or school, even if it were, I won´t choose a day to go shopping, where millions have the same plans, this is programmed stress…

Q Any special friend, you wanna gift sth to? Not cause of xmess (written as I feel what kapitalism made out of this wonder day) only so?
http://www.x-mess.com/wp-content/themes/xmess/images/wreath-order-now.jpg

@The_early_walker We don’t celebrate Thanksgiving either. I think Holland is the only country besides the US and Canada that celebrates it (apart from Americans and Canadians living elsewhere of course). But Black Friday is a think, more like an excuse for people to go shopping and stuff but still :stuck_out_tongue:

A: Not really. I’m not a fan of giving or receiving gifts. I think it’s kind of stupid actually, no need for gifts to show someone your appreaciation. Plus, it’s always hard finding one, no matter how well you know the person you are getting it for.

Q: Thoughts on this new hoverboards trend?

A: Xmas is exchanging gifts, but it’s meaningless to gift expensive things when all you’ll get is some cheapskate thing in return :frowning:

A: Stupid Back To The Future nostalgia thing (still don’t exist)
(these non-hovering electric skateboard thing)

My question still stands:

A: sure one tee of the LPXV fllop
Q: Your alternative christmas party?

A: Alternative? Party? I don’t party on Christmas.

Q: Terrace or patio?

A terrace
Q Why not partying on xmess?

A: No reason to party.

Q: A place you want to visit but most people don’t even wanna think about?

I answered this before:

haha

Q: What place do you regret not visiting?

A nowhere, got the chance to see everything, what I will, I´m ALIVE

Q: Are you later afternoon on? Have to leave now…

A vest?

They’re just mini segways, not bothered about it.

Yes I should be

Q: Something you don’t understand?

OT HI WAKEN UP ROB! To me everythings clear, still on but leaving soon till mb 15/1600, would be nice to meet ya>!:relaxed:

A: People

Q: Did you have lockers at your school?

A: I did in high school. Though my bad was too huge to fit lol. My massive bag was part of my signature look :laughing: If somebody mentioned a big bag in conversation then it must be about me.

It’s a Swiss one that I’ve had for about 7 years and I’m still using it though it’s smaller now as it has to carry a lot less stuff. The bag is bloody unkillable. It’s been dropped lots of times (once even from a fourth floor staircase by my friends to see if it would break- it didn’t, nor did anything inside), it’s been kicked, pulled, over loaded, it’s been in hot and cold and has been through more or less 7 odd years of hell and the only thing that has broken is a part of a plastic hoop at the bottom of one of the adjuster straps as I closed a locker door on it by accident. Best spent £80 ever. I’ve now formed an emotional attachment to the bag.

Q: Something strange that you’ve formed an emotional attachment to?

A I´m working, though, we must have…
Q Any other land where the snow shows it white shine today?

A: Not yet. (22°C in Athens - No wonder @EvoOba says it’s like summer) [quote=“EvoOba, post:2221, topic:10339”]
Snow? Already? Lucky… it’s still summer over here.
[/quote]

Q: [quote=“The_early_walker, post:2198, topic:10339”]

A right now
[/quote]
@The_early_walker If you saw the sunlight only just yesterday, how come it’s frigid snowing already?

Yeap, feels like 24-25 with the humidity. It’s also super windy but the air is hot, not cold. I’m honestly tired, I need wintery weather.

A:Sorry guys, check the weather card for this morning at Garmisch-Partenkirchen (Germany) we life 50 km from there!! Until yesterday we had warm temp °C 15-18 still too, but today, however, snow in the morning!
Still a lil there…
Q: Wishes for dinner?

Hmm, 4 Celsius in England, it was about that much this morning and a lot less over night as things cars were covered in frost.