Can you touch your shoulders?

That was 3 o´clock afternoon or so! Morningtime everything was white I swear, man…

A: I’m craving pizza but I’ll probably eat a toast or something.

Q: Early morning or late afternoon/night showers?

A early morning on working days, other days as I feel…
Q listen to sth right now?

A: Not yet, I will blast TRT later though.

Q: Stuffed peppers: yummy or gross?

A: Stuffed bell peppers? Kinda what a mother does to get her children to eat their veggies - Stuffed veggies.

Q: What Generation are you in?
https://vimeo.com/52214047

Something like this It’s a pretty common recipe here (I hate it, tastes so bad).

A: Hmm… the 90s generation?

Q: Thoughts on award shows: real or fake?

A mashup of both
Q how are you messed today

A: Can’t think, headache. My head is certainly messed up.

I thought the Limp Bizkit song was a clue (Generation X, Generation Strange)
http://mccrindle.com.au/blog/2012-08/Generations-Defined.png
I wanted it in terms of Generation X, Y etc.

Q: Can’t think, @The_early_walker is it snowing there?

A No today not, suns shining
Q @samuel_the_leader got a tablett I hope?

ot bathroom calling have to leave at least 45 min, have a nice time here online, I´ll have a look around gain this evening wishing everybody
http://www.gif-paradies.de/gifs/gemischtes/nice_day/nice_day_0022.gif

A: Hahaha tablett

Q: Shall we take another quiz?

Q: How disturbed are you?

A: Is that another quiz? Cuz u haven’t done my quiz yet.

Q: @the_termin8r1 I think I read somewhere here that you get an “A” for English. How’d you get such high marks? (I only got a “C” for English)

Nah, just a question. I’m wondering if there’s anyone more disturbed than me lol

I don’t know, I was surprised myself. I had 2 different exams and I was put in ‘foundation’ for one of them (meaning the highest I could get in that paper was a C regardless of how well I did- it’s a slightly easier paper for the people who struggle) which came as a complete surprise to me as I was consistently a B throughout the year and my teacher was supposed to tell me if I was going to be put in foundation before the exam. So you can imagine what I felt on exam day when I found out the hard way and couldn’t get it changed. I was on the verge of shouting at the chief examiner in front of a hall of no less than 400 people.

Q: Are you eating anything right now, if so what is it?

A: No, but

Q: If @The_early_walker’s English were to be graded (graded from whatever she writes in the forums), what grade would you give her, considering you can’t understand her part of the time?

Α: Caramels count?

Q: What are you supposed to do when they ask you to find some stuff but can’t find them cause they don’t exist?

A: That’s obviously impossible but I get what you mean. Maybe ask where to look?

Q: What does the guy over the radio say at 2:45 in the following vid? Am I right in hearing “8 nano cubits a second” or is it “8-9-0 cubits a second?”

A: What non-existent thing, like what grade @The_early_walker would get for English if she were to be graded? Cuz my question still stands:

If it were a proper end of high school GCSE exam here in the UK then maybe an D or E if her writing is exactly the same.

I think you’re too generous. If @The_early_walker thinks I’m a native speaker of English yet I only got a “C”, her English must be much worse than that.

A: I dunno, tried to hear it so many times, but I’m sure I didn’t hear “nano”; rather, “nineteen” or “ninety”.

Q: Why do we always post at the same time? (like just now)